WTB: Non-working M12 tools

BMack37

I literally cannot think of a single m12 tool in the entire company inventory that isn't working and unwanted.... but I'll keep you in mind

What do you have planned?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

I literally cannot think of a single m12 tool in the entire company inventory that isn't working and unwanted.... but I'll keep you in mind

What do you have planned?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I know it's a long shot. I might end up buying a housing from the parts shop and using that.

I'm planning on making basically a 12v power supply for automotive accessories. My main want is to use a fuel pump as a fluid transfer pump b/c I know I won't be spending the money on the Milwaukee one when it becomes available, I know that will be pricey.

3 hours ago, Stercorarius said:

I believe the old flashlight is your best bet. IIRC Someone on here used one for a clay pigeon thrower.

Yeah, that's what gave me the idea. I think I actually want the Fuel Hackzall, I might be able to shove the pump in the body if I cut out the bracing. Anyone know if a bilge pump can pump fuel safely? I'd like that as an option, another reason why I don't really want the Milwaukee one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114