Milwaukee Fastback Knife MOD....

comp56

ok so he is the deal, I have several Milwaukee Fastback knives, they are all over my shop. They come with a great steel belt clip but I have a couple places I would like to keep them hanging near by instead of carrying the same one. So I Modded one, I simply drilled a 1/8" hole at one end and fished a 2" lock ring through it .....bingo 

20160711_082647.jpg

20160711_082716.jpg

20160711_082940.jpg

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, JerryNY said:

Nice job. I think the new fastback has a hole added like that for lanyards etc.

yes this style but not the fastback....

48-22-1990_2.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah they snuck it into their new product symposium. I'll have to order mine online from somewhere because NY has deemed knives that can flip out or some other such nonsense as far too dangerous for the citizenry to handle without killing ourselves ?

• Like 2

Just now, JerryNY said:

Yeah they snuck it into their new product symposium. I'll have to order mine online from somewhere because NY has deemed knives that can flip out or some other such nonsense as far too dangerous for the citizenry to handle without killing ourselves ?

well isn't that a son of a gun......oh wait you can have those right?......

Well HD seems to enforce this but other out of state retailers don't seem to know or care...

...but we can have guns as long as they don't hold more than 5 Rounds because that is the established limit you need in any situation. It was funny that for awhile after they rushed to pass the 5 round limit they didn't put a loophole in for LEO's so all the cops in the state were technically felons ?

• Like 1