Dewalt DCF887 - holy mother of torque

dwain

I forgot how awkward mode 1 of the Dewalt seems. *pause....failfailfailfail* That mode seems like a good idea gone wrong.

Was never a fan of it, didn't know about it until I watched the TIA video after having the tool a good month, I found control easier on the Milwaukee or if I really need control I'll use my m12 impact or get this... A screw driver!!! Lol

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmm, i didn't notice this phenomenon in 1st speed. We didn't test it much in 1st and 2nd speed .... :\

I think that's because you have to keep the trigger pulled and wait a long while for the last few impacts and cos it's such a long wait no one realises it does this in speed one , but putting that aside the way this impact works in speed 2 and 3 is making me want to buy my first dewalt 20v !

we will slightly touch on this in our comparison. certainly the high capacity batteries give a good step-up in power. and the 205Nm would definitely be with high-capacity battery.

we will slightly touch on this in our comparison. certainly the high capacity batteries give a good step-up in power. and the 205Nm would definitely be with high-capacity battery.

Yeah that's what I thought , when are you doing the comparison then ? I have the brushless bosch GDR I changed the gdx for it as I got fed up with certain bits not clicking into the gdx , I do like the 887 though I'm very tempted