Mans Best Friend!

T75R

Cute pup dude! Looks like a real champ. I lost my best friend in September. I don't have the heart right now to go again but my wife is strong arming me some fierce. She's cute though, and carrying our child so I may relent ;)

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

Cute pup dude! Looks like a real champ. I lost my best friend in September. I don't have the heart right now to go again but my wife is strong arming me some fierce. She's cute though, and carrying our child so I may relent ;)

Sorry to hear Chris. After I had to put my pooch to sleep, it took about a year and half until I was ready to get another. But I gotta tell you, getting another dog is great...just don't forget all the memories with previous dogs. Currently I have a 2 year old yellow lab named Remi. I'll have to get a picture of her for you guys!

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

Yeh Chris I'm so sorry. We actually just lost my childhood pup. She was with us for 15 years. I feel your pain buddy. I'll get a picture of the old girl up her for you

• Like 1

This is my current pup. 2 year old Yellow Lab named Remi. This picture is from when I was redoing my sisters house. And yes she is sleeping on insulation!

IMG_2823.jpg

And this was my childhood pooch. Cassie, another Yellow Lab. Had her for 12.5 years.

IMG_0182.jpg

• Like 5

Ilove dogs have one since I was about 10 yrs old we currently have 2.... A 1 1/2 old little guy and a 17 yr old

Here is a pic of the little guy she loves sitting on the back of the sofa while we watch tv.....

20160628_203459.jpg

• Like 5

Too cute guys, love it, I knew I could count on kato with the awesome photos!

First dog we had growing up just wandered onto the property February 14th a ways back and wouldn't leave, we kept her, she gave birth to 10 pups thanks to sneaky neighbor's dog, I moved away from home, she died two years ago already.

I got married, my wife brought her bishon and he was a super dog to everybody but children.... so when our son was born, couple months later, he bit our son, unfortunately, we gave the dog away.....

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Closest I ever was to having a dog was a registered pure bred Australian Shepherd pup. My coworker had a litter and they sell for $800 or more a pup and he said I could have one for the price of shots and getting their tails docked. If I had a place of my own I for sure would have grabbed one. Awesome cow dogs.Screenshot_2016-07-15-06-42-51.png

• Like 5

Mosey (short for Moses) with Jazz (short for Jasmine) the cat

SANY5652

SANY6029

PART951327621549290

But then he bit our son ... fortunately we were able to give him away to a cousin's good friend without putting him down, still miss him...

SANY8011

Akai, one of the inlaws dogs

SANY8064

Willie, a labradoodle, the other of their dogs, who by the way, gets along with people of all ages, including my son standing right beside him

SANY8088

• Like 5

before we had gotten chevy our older dog (17 yrs) we had a puppy for about 5 months, was the cutest thing very playful great little guy.....then one day she woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something and started to get really aggressive.....we couldn't figure out what it was she was just pissed I'm talkin pissed right off.......almost foaming at the mouth .....we took her to the vet and they did some tests and it ended up being a tumor ......poor thing.........we had to let her go.......

It's always sad to lose a dog. I don't know what I'd do without one, in my entire life I had maybe a couple months without a dog. Tons of different breeds and they're all different. I've been thinking of what I want to get right now, my boy needs a friend.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, LarryS said:

Abby which just turned 2 is a Wire/ poodle mix. She is the one sitting on Megan who is 9 and is a American Eskimo. 

That's hilarious! The thing I miss most about having more than one dog is how they form a relationship and get along with each other, sometimes it's a sibling-type relationship, sometimes it's a parent-child relationship. 

1 hour ago, BMack37 said:

That's hilarious! The thing I miss most about having more than one dog is how they form a relationship and get along with each other, sometimes it's a sibling-type relationship, sometimes it's a parent-child relationship. 

We were a little concerned about getting a second dog but really it was easy. I think Megan helped alot in training Abby. Abby follows and plays with Megan all the time.

They are great together

• Like 1