Mans Best Friend!

T75R

Great pics guys. As mentioned, it's hard to imagine life without a dog, we've always had dogs growing up, and when I moved out I didn't have any pets for years. We got Milo a couple of years ago and it's crazy how great it is to see one of your best friends excited to see you at the end of a long day at work.

Milo seems to love Mabel so far, Mabel isn't sure what to make of him yet. Milo is a corgi/cairn terrier cross, Mabel is a Swedish vallhund. Milo is 29lbs and Mabel will end up about that size.

• Like 1

I now my dogs have loyalty, I can stuff them in the trunk of the car for even 10 minutes and when I open it up the both dogs are happy to see me ...the wife not so much........

• Like 6

• 6 months later...

I don't have a dog only a 17 year old cat. I enjoy playing with dogs but I don't like em much cause cleanup is more of a hassle, they tend to bark a lot, and you gotta wash them. I remember the days of when I had a dog my dad had me go around the yard with a bucket and shovel. I find many owners don't cleanup after them. It's especially bad when it's a job site and all the guys are stepping in it then tracking it into the customer's house.

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 pups. Jordan aka J-Pup is the lab/chow mix (he is number 1 in the house) and then we have Jessie she is Rat Terrier/Attention Hound mix.  She just wants attention.  Both are rescues and I think they came from families of beggars, they are both constantly begging for treats.

1566.jpeg20160602_121136.jpg

• Like 2

nice pics guys!

we lost our 3 dogs in 13 months. 10 y.o. shepard mix, ruptured intestinal tumor.

her buddy, 11 y.o. treeing walker coon hound, wasn't right. wife took her to vet. vet wanted to iv fluids. dog passed away before momma got home from vet.

then,in nov, 2016, our 15 y.o. border collie mix, well, you know when its time to play 'God'. we had it done, in our living room. i held her as she left us. i still get emotional about her, she was my dog.

we grieve, we understand, between momma and me, musta been 20 dogs thru our lives.

we have now rescued 3 more. a 2 yo rat terrier mix, a 11 mo shepard mix, and a 4 mo lab mix. yep, we love dogs

the old girls.................gypsy, pandora, sugar

IMG_0544-1.jpg

and the pups, freya, luna, zelda

010.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2017 at 7:20 PM, comp56 said:

can't get much better than this....

Capture_7.png

Easy maintenance haha..

Speaking of easy maintenance:

This cat will hunt enough mice to feed our family if that was all we had left lol... there are probably 6 out in the yard going through different stages of decomposition!!

If this cat wasn't so awesome and entertaining, i'd probably have a dog by now

IMG_20170304_100711396

• Like 2