Tool p0rn!

BMack37

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 7:35 PM, Stercorarius said:

In honor of my first day off in over a month I submit this for your appeasement.

20160821_173217.jpg20160821_173109.jpg20160821_172708.jpg

kctoo deal a few weeks back? id also like your thoughts on the drivers. I kick myself for not pulling the trigger on them

5 hours ago, phffter said:

would an outdated pic of channey blue count?

channey2_zpse3841d59.jpg

I thought I was number one Channellock fan...

20160715_094152.jpg

I have officially been outshined.

7 minutes ago, rrich1 said:

kctoo deal a few weeks back? id also like your thoughts on the drivers. I kick myself for not pulling the trigger on them

Yep. I have this problem where I buy nice and cheap versions of the same tools. In an Ideal world I would use my good tools for work where they would be best utilized. In our cluster**** of a world though The cheap tools go to work with me where they are used and abused while the good ones stay behind for occasional use because I know that the knuckleheads and/or the environments I work in would lose them forever. So I haven't really had the time to use them to be able to say anything other than they sure are pretty.

8 hours ago, Stercorarius said:

Yep. I have this problem where I buy nice and cheap versions of the same tools. In an Ideal world I would use my good tools for work where they would be best utilized. In our cluster**** of a world though The cheap tools go to work with me where they are used and abused while the good ones stay behind for occasional use because I know that the knuckleheads and/or the environments I work in would lose them forever. So I haven't really had the time to use them to be able to say anything other than they sure are pretty.

Same here. If I'm going to be working in a messy environment(like an engine compartment) I'm not using my Fluke 87V DMMs, I'm using the 115 or 87III. At work I have three regular screwdriver sets, one is HF, those are the ones other people are allowed to touch. I also have extra cutters and pliers for that reason. Too often I see screwdrivers used as hammers or pry tools, you're not touching my good European screwdrivers. I HATE bent screwdrivers almost as much as I hate stripped screws.

So I just noticed my instagram links say "Forbidden" If anyone was wondering..

What the duece...?

Anyways, I guess this whole forum is going down the drain, if Tapatalk doesn't work, and now links wont show up...

I know i know, first world problems.. 

Instead I'm just going to put this here:

IMG_20160813_082037930

• Like 1