Tools you love but hate that sound.

StrippedScrew

I have the rare opportunity of having had all of them. In kindergarten had chalkboards and whiteboards both up and used. Rest of elementary had overheads and the annoying vis a vis smudges. Middle school had those Elmo, doc cam deals with the projector and then in high school we had those stupid touch Hitachi smart boards that never worked and no teachers knew how to use nor cared to learn how to use and so used the whiteboard off to the side of.

• 1 month later...
On 8/29/2016 at 6:26 PM, JimboS1ice said:

Kids will grow up not even knowing what a chalk board is now, OMTs irritate me too

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They will know what chalk board paint is but not where that name came from. Pretty common in kids party places and kid's rooms, at least in the Nephew's neck off the woods.

2 hours ago, phffter said:

im NOT going to get the m/n's, i know they're in the bottom of a gangbox. a milwaukee vsr hammer drill, and my new m12 circ saw. the sound generated makes both a tool not of 1st choice for the task at hand

Interesting what bothers some but not others. I have the m12 fuel circ saw and it sounds fine