Toolbags - Vetos?

StrippedScrew

11 minutes ago, plumbfitter said:

Ya? Can it fit a lot in it? 

I've watched a couple videos of people giving reviews and showing what they keep in it and im trying to gauge if it will work for what Im trying to do.

I wanna fill it with all my meters

Right now I keep my Fluke 179' and my Fluke 322, line spliter, leads, extensions, and ,my Fluke 1400 Amp Clamp. And there's room for more.

when I put all my meters together I keep them in hard shell case ( can't remember the name off hand) with the foam insert, and keep the leads in a  roll up 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MikeyB said:

Right now I keep my Fluke 179' and my Fluke 322, line spliter, leads, extensions, and ,my Fluke 1400 Amp Clamp. And there's room for more.

when I put all my meters together I keep them in hard shell case ( can't remember the name off hand) with the foam insert, and keep the leads in a  roll up 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I dont have that many meters. 

I have a clamp meter, a DMM, both uei.

Dual temperature meter

Manometer 

circuit breaker finder

and a 3 phase rotation meter

Looks like it should all fit judging by what you are keeping in yours if you have extra room

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MikeyB said:

You shouldn't have a problem fitting your gear, it's a big bag, I can fit my Bacarach Fryrite Insight Combustion Analyzer in there as well if I wanted too.

what kind/brand of 3 phase rotation meter do you have? 

These are what Im putting in.

And to answer your question its UEI

Im a big fan of UEI. Everything I have is UEI except my manometer. I used to have a dual UEI but my apprentice has temporarily relocated it and forgot where... So in a pinch I bought a cheap Supco to get me through a job.

klein circut.jpg

supco mano.jpg

uei DMM.jpg

uei multi.jpg

uei phase.jpg

uei thermo.png

28 minutes ago, MikeyB said:

UEI makes great stuff. If you have a good supply house by you that stocks the MB2 bring your meters and see if it will suit your needs. 

Yeah im a big UEI fan. Im a pretty loyal guy when it comes to tools. I'd say 90% of my hand tools are Milwaukee. 100% power and cordless are also Milwaukee, All my meters are UEI with the exception of that manometer.

When I find stuff I like, I generally stick with it fully until something happens to make me think otherwise

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MikeyB said:

Nice pickup phitter 

Thanks.

Vetos come with a pretty hefty price tag, but they are so worth it in my opinion. There is not one tool BAG out there that can even come close with quality, durability or warranty. You get what you pay for these days, and there is about 1000$ in meters in that photo and I believe they are going to be very well protected.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, plumbfitter said:

Thanks.

Vetos come with a pretty hefty price tag, but they are so worth it in my opinion. There is not one tool BAG out there that can even come close with quality, durability or warranty. You get what you pay for these days, and there is about 1000$ in meters in that photo and I believe they are going to be very well protected.

I agree, I also have the XL, CT-XL and the TP4, love them all

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, plumbfitter said:

What do you use the CT-XL for?

I use it for anything I can throw in it. Larger cordless tools, misc drill bit cases, batteries, Chargers, my 18" & 2' wrenches, etc,etc.

i also love to take it on trips/vacations for kids toys, wife's shoes, iPads, Chargers, anything and everything. Love that bag, real heavy duty. Well worth it, would like to get the smaller one as well. 

15 hours ago, MikeyB said:

I use it for anything I can throw in it. Larger cordless tools, misc drill bit cases, batteries, Chargers, my 18" & 2' wrenches, etc,etc.

i also love to take it on trips/vacations for kids toys, wife's shoes, iPads, Chargers, anything and everything. Love that bag, real heavy duty. Well worth it, would like to get the smaller one as well. 

So rather than storing things in it permanently, you fill it up with whatever you need for that particular job.

5 hours ago, plumbfitter said:

So rather than storing things in it permanently, you fill it up with whatever you need for that particular job.

Exactly, that's what's nice about the Cargo tote. This is not my bag just a pic I found on Google. You can carry a lot of tools/material in theses