Toolbags - Vetos?

StrippedScrew

Thanks Mikey that's what I have now didn't last very long zipper let go not long after I got it and the warenty thing was kind of complicated so I never sent it back was looking for something similar because it does have great storage just need it to last longer then a year 

3 hours ago, MikeyB said:

Rob, that sucks about the Veto. You have to get some kind of warranty on it? 

How about the Milwaukee Backpack, I know some guys who have it and then love it (all trades) Klein makes some good bags/backpacks as well 

From what I understood about the warranty I would have so send it in with a deposit the cost of a new one for a loner  while they assest the damage to mine to see if it fixable or replaceable 

40 minutes ago, plumbfitter said:

All the hvac guys at my company use the MC bag from Veto. They all love it. All have had them for longer than a year thats for sure. Maybe you got a dud?

Yea that's the one I'm using now but the zippers let go to quick ,I'm talking like maybe 6 months , I don't want to spend that kind of money again for six months 

50 minutes ago, Rob64 said:

From what I understood about the warranty I would have so send it in with a deposit the cost of a new one for a loner  while they assest the damage to mine to see if it fixable or replaceable 

So that's how they do it, that's kind of lame... They say 5 year no downtime warranty, but I guess I never looked at the fine print. I did submit my receipt so they have all my info already on hand if something were to happen. 

Well technically they say they don't charge you, but just to cover their backs, they authorize a credit card

Veto Pro Pac will ship you a loaner bag with a box and pre-paid shipping label to send your damaged bag to the Veto Pro Pac repair facility. Your credit card will be authorized (not charged) for the retail price of the loaner bag and a flat rate shipping charge. The authorization will be taken off when the loaner bag is returned to Veto Pro Pac.

• 2 weeks later...