Hybrid Workbench Build

tugnut1

Just now, BMack37 said:

Damn man, that is ridiculously nice. Can't wait to see what you build when you put that to use!

Thanks BMack.  I have a ton of projects I want to do this winter.  A lot of them are shop improvements.  My wife hates those.  She says I spend too much time making stuff for my tools instead of making her stuff.  LOL.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, tugnut1 said:

Thanks BMack.  I have a ton of projects I want to do this winter.  A lot of them are shop improvements.  My wife hates those.  She says I spend too much time making stuff for my tools instead of making her stuff.  LOL.

I know how that goes. Actually, this week at the shop I talked the owner into redoing the parts wall and front wall of the shop...we haven't done crap for customers, maybe four diagnostics and four repairs all week...but we have reorganized and consolidated over 5,000 parts.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, kruton said:

That looks great man. Kinda makes the bench I have been sketching up to build look pretty pathetic!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Feel free to copy this design if it works for you.  If you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them as well.

• Like 1