Milwaukee Fuel Polisher ?

SevenOddosFence

I don't have it, but plan to. I can't offer hands-on experience but can comment on what I've read and watched about it.

It's battery-hungry. If you're doing a thorough job, forget the one battery per vehicle claim, that's nonsense.

It's modified 2780 form factor means the battery sags a little low off the tail end of it, meaning you need to be cautious not to bump/scuff on the vehicle when you're working on angles and different areas

of the vehicle.

I may end up ordering the kit for the rapid charger lol not sure yet. Those things are priced ridiculously separately. 

• Like 1

I don't have it, but plan to. I can't offer hands-on experience but can comment on what I've read and watched about it.

It's battery-hungry. If you're doing a thorough job, forget the one battery per vehicle claim, that's nonsense.

It's modified 2780 form factor means the battery sags a little low off the tail end of it, meaning you need to be cautious not to bump/scuff on the vehicle when you're working on angles and different areas

of the vehicle.

I may end up ordering the kit for the rapid charger lol not sure yet. Those things are priced ridiculously separately. 

No worse than trying to to bang an extension cord around lol

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, SevenOddosFence said:

Just got the bare tool on ebay for $208....seems like great deal. Im also going to get the M12 for wheels and trim

I got the m12 one and surprisingly use it quite often to clean up tub and sink surfaces when installing new faucets... with a scotchbrite wheel gets a nice baby smooth surface from where the old crusty nasty buildup had sat for a millennia  lol

Then I polished this sink stopper up real nice and to my surprise it took the scratches off, there were little ones all over the stopper

IMG_20160819_135358497

• Like 3

On 9/13/2016 at 10:08 PM, KnarlyCarl said:

I got the m12 one and surprisingly use it quite often to clean up tub and sink surfaces when installing new faucets... with a scotchbrite wheel gets a nice baby smooth surface from where the old crusty nasty buildup had sat for a millennia  lol

Then I polished this sink stopper up real nice and to my surprise it took the scratches off, there were little ones all over the stopper

IMG_20160819_135358497

Gaaah!! Now I have to get one!

• Like 1