I Really missed all u Tool junkies on here!!

Bigmikez

Hey crew I hope all is well with you all! For some reason I couldn't get on here through the regular sight so I finally downloaded this app cus seriously I was lost without my crew, life's been a lil crazy with family and work and not being able to escape from it all on here really made my anxiety high LOL!! Hopefully I can get this Tapatalk figured out quick, FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK WITH U CREW!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Hey Carl yea bro I don't know what happen don't know if I did something wrong or pressed something I just couldn't figure it out :( I don't think it's just android cus I have iPhone and it still wouldn't let me get on.... Glad to be back bro!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bigmikez said:

Hey Carl yea bro I don't know what happen don't know if I did something wrong or pressed something I just couldn't figure it out :( I don't think it's just android cus I have iPhone and it still wouldn't let me get on.... Glad to be back bro!

Mike! MIKE!!!!  M-I-K-E!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude! Welcome back bro!!!!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bigmikez said:

AAHAHA sorry! I meant the android on my phone! tapatalk stopped working, then Eric got it up and running again, but by then I had got used to the mobile version and it seemed like the tapatalk app disagreed with my phone, i think it's what caused the screen to go completely nuts on my last phone(think static on a tv, that's what my phone screen did) I don't really know, all this tech is awesome but sometimes.... you know (first world problems i guess)

• Like 1