10 Days since anyone posted in BOSCH?!?!

wildroamer

I always take mine out of the sleeve because I'm paranoid. I will say, the 2.0s get me about four to five hours on high. I've been packing two when I'm outdoors for an ATV ride for both my Wife and I and we normally end up using a full battery day start a second.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

The Bosch jackets look professional.... You get the radio with a jacket promo?

They are super comfortable too! And take a heck of a beating. This is my go to outdoors coat and it's gone through brambles and branches at speed with no tears. Nice long back too to keep the weather out. Sleeves are long so they go over the top of the back of my hand. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

The Bosch jackets look professional.... You get the radio with a jacket promo?

Yeppers, couldn't resist! Very impressive looking jacket, and feels like it will be fairly durable.

6 hours ago, Craigh9916 said:

I have this jacket it's great but I have noticed if I leave the battery plugged in for a week or two when I get to it it's flat ! See if you have the same problem ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear, I'll do a test, and then plan on disconnecting it when not in use.

10 hours ago, DR99 said:

Man Bosch needs to get in gear and bring some excitement to their brand. They make good stuff but damn you don't hear much cordless wise.

Fortunately not insurmountable. So far I've bought the little angle grinder, circ saw with track, and the rotary tool. Impressed with all of them!

4 hours ago, ChrisK said:

They are super comfortable too! And take a heck of a beating. This is my go to outdoors coat and it's gone through brambles and branches at speed with no tears. 

Good to hear Chris! Though I'm going to stay out of the thickets as much as possible, haha.

Just now, wildroamer said:

Fortunately not insurmountable. So far I've bought the little angle grinder, circ saw with track, and the rotary tool. Impressed with all of them!

Good to hear Chris! Though I'm going to stay out of the thickets as much as possible, haha.

Truthfully Todd, I wear it on the ATV in the fall and it took a real lot of bitch slappin' last year. Awesome jacket bro!

So are these taller or shorter than the usual jacket? They don't sell a large tall version, which is what I always wear because I hate jackets that aren't low enough to keep my beltline warm. I'm a 6'2" guy with a disproportionately long torso and short legs so coats suck. I was just going to go to xl, but there doesn't seem to be any variance in length and I don't want a baggy jacket. Anybody know where the battery is located and if it sucks on par with the M12 hoodie?

So are these taller or shorter than the usual jacket? They don't sell a large tall version, which is what I always wear because I hate jackets that aren't low enough to keep my beltline warm. I'm a 6'2" guy with a disproportionately long torso and short legs so coats suck. I was just going to go to xl, but there doesn't seem to be any variance in length and I don't want a baggy jacket. Anybody know where the battery is located and if it sucks on par with the M12 hoodie?

My large jacket is good length so it hangs below the waist well but I would say it's bigger in the chest area then other larger jackets I have , the battery location is in an inside pocket that runs down your left hand side between waist and rib cage and it's comfortable and even videos on YouTube have commented how the location for the battery is spot on , there is even small channels that run round the inside of the jacket so you can put a charging cable from the battery to another pocket and charge your phone which is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2