EGO 56V Blower (gen 2) - oztooltalk review

dwain

Lol I agree with Mike; great video. Where I feel the opposite is that I'm hoping to avoid Ego, because I don't want another battery platform. Their mower and snowblower and the performance of the rest of the line means I pretty much have to though. Dewalt and Milwaukee would prefer I stick to gas mowers apparently. 

• Like 2

Having tried the FUEL trimmers and blower, I would say they are a legitimate competitor, though I don't know if they'll be price competitive. It also means stealing batteries off your tools and getting 9.0Ah batts I'd say. But threre's no mower, chainsaw, snow blower etc...

Not sure about Dewalt, haven't tried them.

The snowblower is a cherry on top of the cake, but the mower is the centrepiece of the line, and a real flagship product for Ego. Other cordless OPE lines, especially from power tool companies, look like novelties in comparison. Until Dewalt or Milwaukee has a mower to compete with Ego I won't take them seriously as a consideration on my short list. 

We bought the 20" Mower, trimmer, and blower a few weeks ago. The blower we got was this newer one...it is awesome! Our dealer hooked us up! We have 3 batts, 3 chargers, and an extra blade for the mower. They are great tools for small to medium sized yards. Really with 3 batts we could easily mow more...hell even the 5ah battery isn't close to dead when we get done mowing our yard.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

• Like 2