DeWalt DCN660 Finish Nailer

WigWagWorkshop

Good Day Crew!

I want to put out a feeler, if anyone would be interested in buying the DeWalt DCN660 w/ a 5.0 Battery and Charger that I received has member of the month here at TIA. I have only ran about 100 nails through it, to test it out.

I really hate that I may have to part with this, however, my go-fund-me campaign is not working. 

Like they say, when it rains, it pours, has I also had to buy 2 "used" front tires for the family truckster, and I don't think it will last much longer. It has over 200,000 miles on it.

I can't wait until 2016 is over, this has been the worst year for me and my family.  I always keep my head up, and look to the positive vibes. 

-Steven

Sorry about the tough times man, I know how that is...not sure how I'll cover my IRS bill this year myself. Keep on moving man. If you don't find a buyer soon (depending on what Chris is talking about) hit me up with a PM, my buisness partner is looking. 

• Like 1

Just started a bid on the 887. Don't sell that nailer Stephen!!!!!! I've got it and there is not a better one on the market!!!! I don't mean to say you cannot sell it but maybe hold on to it for a while longer????? Winning bidder gets the 887, you get the $$$$$$$. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Well that's just aweful, that sucks having to do something like this, but I wouldn't blame you, there are more important things than tools, contrary to popular belief!!!

Hope it works out

Blasphemy!

• Like 2

Good Day Crew!

I want to put out a feeler, if anyone would be interested in buying the DeWalt DCN660 w/ a 5.0 Battery and Charger that I received has member of the month here at TIA. I have only ran about 100 nails through it, to test it out.

I really hate that I may have to part with this, however, my go-fund-me campaign is not working. 

Like they say, when it rains, it pours, has I also had to buy 2 "used" front tires for the family truckster, and I don't think it will last much longer. It has over 200,000 miles on it.

I can't wait until 2016 is over, this has been the worst year for me and my family.  I always keep my head up, and look to the positive vibes. 

-Steven

That's one hell of a nailer. Wish I could afford one. Hope you get to keep it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, jswoger1986 said:

That's one hell of a nailer. Wish I could afford one. Hope you get to keep it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me to, and it's looking like I will thanks to all the kind folks here at TIA! The tiacrew is second to none! The out-pouring of support, has me in tears. 

• Like 5

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    garikb
    Newest Member
    garikb