Hot deal on a Festool Sander 99$ with a 50 dollar voucher

DR99

That does look like a sweet deal...

Anyone have thoughts on this compared to the ROS I already have? I have the Bosch ROS20VSK.

The cynical part of me says that this is better because it's a festool. I still bought one, so it's not a criticism and I can't back it up with facts, but there it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I ordered one and I have the older version and the Rotex. The price is rediculous!! The cord, systainer, and sandpaper assortment is worth $99...the sander is free...lol!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

This deal is to hard to pass up. I know that The hole pattern Is for Festool sandpaper you can use other brands but the holes don't line up as well so  the dust extraction is not as good. This will be my 4 Festool sander.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, regopit said:

This deal is to hard to pass up. I know that The hole pattern Is for Festool sandpaper you can use other brands but the holes don't line up as well so  the dust extraction is not as good. This will be my 4 Festool sander.

Try Mirka paper too Regopit. Obviously Festool makes the best paper out there but the mesh paper from Mirka is a friggin fantastic and DC is awesome.

• Like 4

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584