Hot deal on a Festool Sander 99$ with a 50 dollar voucher

DR99

I got the same email. I know that you say you keed but I bet that a few people bought a boat load on the plan to resell them at Festool prices.

Thought I saw a limit of 2 somewhere I mean that wouldn't be hard to get around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank God I didn't fall into the same trap with Dewalt....

Oh wait... That's right.  I'm out several hundred dollars ,so far, with not one glimpse of getting my orders fulfilled.

I am starting to feel like the movie Ground Hog Day........ 4 separate companies are delaying my recent tool purchases. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Tough Tool Reviews on Instragram
  • Like 2

Well guys, I lucked out. bob Marino called me today from Bob Marino Festool and my new sander should be here tomorrow or Thursday! I love that guy that's some serious customer service right from the owner of the store. If anybody feels like buying some Festool tools, I've been dealing with him for the last three years and he is friggin awesome... Like all Festool the price is the price but he is awesome to deal with. As is the Tool Nut.

http://www.bobmarinosbesttools.com/

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, khariV said:

I just got my email from Toolnut that my sander has shipped and will be here in a couple of days.  Go go Toolnut!

(oh, and now I've got to buy even more Festool stuff to use my voucher...gah!)

Sucka!!!!!! Welcome to my world! Best tools you will ever buy though! Although the Mafell guys will argue that!

• Like 2

toolnut_logo_clear.png

Fellow Tool Nut,

We've gotten a some inquiries today about the status of the Festool PRO 5 sanders that have been delayed due to overwhelming demand. We understand your excitement to get your new sander but we do not have new information at this time about an ETA for shipment. We'll keep you posted as soon as we get more information from Festool about future shipments to us.

Thank you,
Customer Service Team
The Tool Nut

Seriously just tell me when it's shipping... Lol!!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, khariV said:

Not to rub salt on an open wound, but...

FIRST!

IMG_6157.JPG

IMG_6156.JPG

Dude. Your such a glutton. Say goodbye to Red. Next up, a Midi or CT26. An MFT/3 with a TS55REQ. Then a T18 Set. Oh and wait, an LR32 to go with your OF1400? All I got to say is, I have a spare room when your wife leaves you ;)

• Like 5

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    garikb
    Newest Member
    garikb