Tri-Beam Milwaukee/Makita

Jronman

It will be awhile if they do it the M18 impacts are brand new. I know for a company that's supposed to be innovative the LED light location is in the worst spot. The best spot is either the tri beam or on the base of the tool not by the trigger.

tbh if they wanted to make illuminate the whole thing they'd just make the chuck clear plastic and put the leds at the base of the chuck, but they'd run into people whining about a plastic chuck lol

7 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

The light at the front by the bit would be great, as a light down by the battery wouldn't work in many applications where I'm in a tight spot

Agreed, the placement right now is a LOT better than the battery located LEDs for me.

• Like 2

There's no reason why new impacts now can't have led's located in a few locations like a bright led at the base shinning up like a little flood light a bit like the new dewalt compact drill with the 60 lumen light and also have three led's at the top of the tool too and a switch to choose which led's you have on ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Craigh9916 said:

There's no reason why new impacts now can't have led's located in a few locations like a bright led at the base shinning up like a little flood light a bit like the new dewalt compact drill with the 60 lumen light and also have three led's at the top of the tool too and a switch to choose which led's you have on ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like this idea!!!