Makita Brushless Grinder Kit

JimboS1ice

All up for grabs $110 for the lot for the brushless grinder, 1 4.0 ah battery and rapid charger with both shrouds and the arbor wrench. PM me if you want it, top shape only been used in the videos I've done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Let me look into it, I know Chrisk was going to ship an impact to comp and he would have lost his ass on it

I can help with that. I would send it either USPS or FedEx.
I have had really good luck with postal. Terrible luck with UPS, they invent charges and hope you pay them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I should have jumped in on this I have the Makita cordless sander and have needed a battery and charger to use it for years :) If it was a drill or something else I could use more often I would have jumped in. I don't use a grinder that often.

• Like 1

I should have jumped in on this I have the Makita cordless sander and have needed a battery and charger to use it for years [emoji4] If it was a drill or something else I could use more often I would have jumped in. I don't use a grinder that often.

My stealth force ridgid is still up for grabs

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Got the grinder today, thanks again Jimbo!

[emoji1377][emoji1377] great dude was going to ask you today if you got it, enjoy that beast thing has amazing power probably more than the fuel just didn't fit in my line up, glad it's going to a good home!

[emoji1377][emoji1377] great dude was going to ask you today if you got it, enjoy that beast thing has amazing power probably more than the fuel just didn't fit in my line up, glad it's going to a good home!

I just bought the 36v chainsaw......

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, HiltiWpg said:

It was on sale for $300 with 2x 4.0 and a dual Bay rapid charger. Couldn't say no.

Dude, anyway you cut it that is a deal you would have been a fool to pass on. Congrats man, I really do love mine!

11 hours ago, HiltiWpg said:

It was on sale for $300 with 2x 4.0 and a dual Bay rapid charger. Couldn't say no.

11 hours ago, ChrisK said:

Dude, anyway you cut it that is a deal you would have been a fool to pass on. Congrats man, I really do love mine!

I agree, that's a killer deal, I have the X2 chainsaw as well and love it. I paid 200 for it as a bare tool 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina