Mikwaukee 9.0 starter kits $249

khariV

So, you're probably thinking "what's so special about $249 for a 9.0 starter kit?"  

Well, you get a new 9.0 battery, one of the new fast chargers and a bare tool. The hot part is the tool that it's bundled with. You get a choice of fuel tools. 

7 1/4" Fuel Circular saw kit

http://www.acmetools.com/shop/tools/milwaukee-48-59-1890pc

I saw that there was also a Fuel Sawzall kit available too. 

http://www.acmetools.com/shop/tools/milwaukee-48-59-1890ps

In top of that, I think Acme has a 10% off the entire site promo active, so that would bring it down to $225 for either the Fuel Sawzall or 7 1/4" circular saw, a 9.0 battery and a fast charger.

Anyone in looking to expand their red stable would be silly to pass this up, at least how I see it. 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, khariV said:

So, you're probably thinking "what's so special about $249 for a 9.0 starter kit?"  

Well, you get a new 9.0 battery, one of the new fast chargers and a bare tool. The hot part is the tool that it's bundled with. You get a choice of fuel tools. 

7 1/4" Fuel Circular saw kit

http://www.acmetools.com/shop/tools/milwaukee-48-59-1890pc

I saw that there was also a Fuel Sawzall kit available too. 

http://www.acmetools.com/shop/tools/milwaukee-48-59-1890ps

In top of that, I think Acme has a 10% off the entire site promo active, so that would bring it down to $225 for either the Fuel Sawzall or 7 1/4" circular saw, a 9.0 battery and a fast charger.

Anyone in looking to expand their red stable would be silly to pass this up, at least how I see it. 

Wow. That actually is a killer deal. 

Just now, JimboS1ice said:

Why in god name did I have to see this???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ha ha - you and me both.  The problem is that I've already got both of those tools, so I'm here thinking to myself... "I barely use my sawzall, so I can't get another one of those.  However, the circular saw... I could have one with a framing blade installed and another with a finish blade...."

Talk about enabling!

• Like 4

Ha ha - you and me both.  The problem is that I've already got both of those tools, so I'm here thinking to myself... "I barely use my sawzall, so I can't get another one of those.  However, the circular saw... I could have one with a framing blade installed and another with a finish blade...."

Talk about enabling!

I have the 6 1/2" and wouldn't mind a fuel full sized with a 9.0.... [emoji51]

• Like 1

So it would be 10 percent off of the 249?

I believe so, but I haven't put it into the shopping cart yet and tried the discount code or I'd likely hit "finalize order" before finishing thinking it through.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, khariV said:

Talk about enabling!

Thats kind of how I feel. Very tempted but I have both tools already.

2 hours ago, DR99 said:

I was close but backed out. I'm seeing 9.0ah packs down to 145 on ebay shipped. With some of the specials and people flipping I bet they drop even more

Well, looking at eBay auctions, the fuel circular saw is going for around $180. That means you're getting the 9.0 battery and the quick charger for $45.  Even if you were too sell the saw at firesale price, say $100, you would then be getting a 9.0 and fast charger for $125.  

Damn, now I might have to buy two. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

So it would be 10 percent off of the 249?

Yes! I think I'm going to buy the circ saw... just maybe..

$224.10 out the door for a circ saw and 9.0 starter kit

I actually missed seeing the tool with battery deal, nice!

56 minutes ago, khariV said:

Well, looking at eBay auctions, the fuel circular saw is going for around $180. That means you're getting the 9.0 battery and the quick charger for $45.  Even if you were too sell the saw at firesale price, say $100, you would then be getting a 9.0 and fast charger for $125.  

Damn, now I might have to buy two. 

Conversely, I sell the battery and charger for $150, I paid about $75 for the saw!