Quick Little Safety Warning.

DR99

I just saw that a guy that a bunch of people I'm Facebook Friends with passed away from being electrocuted while working in a trailer hooked up to a generator doing seamless gutters. It's something you rarely see with people using generators, but take the extra step and ground it some how, or if its not possible make sure your using good extension cords and double insulated tools. Sucks to see a guy around my age with a kid and one on they way passing away to something like that. Its a thing people don't think about while using generators most of the time.

• Like 1

My brothers best friend, was electrocuted when he cut the extension cord on a hedge trimmer.  This was before older houses had circuit breakers and GFI's.  The story goes, it was the day before High School graduation, and was doing chores to make a few bucks to party.  It was a hot day, and he was working outside shirtless, and somehow he cut the cord, and the cut cord hit him in the chest.