87 Camry

Wally13

Food for thought.... After diving in to a broken driveline on a 87 toyota camry and dealing with the nightmare, I have decided it is cheaper to sell the car for scrap metal and purchase another piece of crap car.  Sometimes, its just more cost effective.  Unfortunately, this is my friend's car and cant afford to do that.  So now, I get to deal with sheared off studs to the drive shaft assembly which the axle attaches to.

Thankfully, my Milwaukee cordless made the job a little more bearable.

Pictures to come when it doesnt give me upload errors...

15 hours ago, Wally13 said:

Oregon weather is easy on cars

I'm suprised it is. My uncle bought an 85 Chevy truck up there and it didn't have any rust whatsoever. I figured if they are this bad in Missouri where I'm at then they must be Swiss cheese there.

23 hours ago, Wally13 said:

Food for thought.... After diving in to a broken driveline on a 87 toyota camry and dealing with the nightmare, I have decided it is cheaper to sell the car for scrap metal and purchase another piece of crap car.  Sometimes, its just more cost effective.  Unfortunately, this is my friend's car and cant afford to do that.  So now, I get to deal with sheared off studs to the drive shaft assembly which the axle attaches to.

Thankfully, my Milwaukee cordless made the job a little more bearable.

Pictures to come when it doesnt give me upload errors...

If the pictures are too big, it won't upload them.  We have a new firewall and trying to figure everything out with the forum and the third party software.  If you upload them 800x600, you shouldn't have an issue.  It is suppose to be unlimited and auto resize, but we are having some conflicts with it.  

5 hours ago, NicholasShetley said:

I'm suprised it is. My uncle bought an 85 Chevy truck up there and it didn't have any rust whatsoever. I figured if they are this bad in Missouri where I'm at then they must be Swiss cheese there.

I believe it s fairly dry if your on the other side of the mountains

• 3 weeks later...