Update On 9 Inch Bosch Grinder

CATERPILLAR

Here is an update for the 9 inch bosch grinder i asked for yalls help and you gave it and i thank each and everyone of you that commented on my other Bosch post. i edited up being one lucky duck and finding a tool repair guy 30 mins away and offered to do it for $30.00 to take the old one out and give me a new one and put it in.The grinder its self is running hella good havent had time to buy a wheel for it and i still need to build a guard for it and i decided to include some pictures of it and will post a video on my youtube channel when the guard is finished.A Little background on this grinder my grandfather worked for a cement company years ago and they were going to throw it away but he saved it and used it for different things and years latter i take it home to clean little did i know he was going to give it to me and i did offer him money but he wouldn't take it and all together in this restoration i have around 25 hours and i am glad nothing is broke because i can't find this model anywhere i even email and talked to Bosch and looked all over .i am guessing this grinder is about 35 to 40 years old and proudly made in Germany 

DSCF8091.JPG

DSCF8089.JPG

DSCF8088.JPG

DSCF8087.JPG

DSCF8092.JPG

DSCF8093.JPG

DSCF8094.JPG

DSCF8095.JPG