WigWag Charity Auction - Milwaukee 2759 - Milwaukee One-Key Impact Wrench

Eric - TIA

14 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

Huh. All this and helping Steven? $251. When I'm buying American made tools from Dewalt I figure it's good to have some Chinese every once in a while. Problem is I need to replace them ten minutes later. 

Whats that @Stercorarius and @comp56 You want some aloe for that burn?

Please. $273.

download (2).jpg

• Like 5

7 hours ago, ChrisK said:

I'd love to but the shop is waiting to be built! I'll end up starting a new thread maybe but hopefully Saturday I'll have the electrician over!

If only there were some way to use tools without needing to plug in to the wall...

Perhaps someday, someone will invent some sort of powered tool like a drill or a saw that carries its own power source. I'm not sure it'll ever catch on, but it's the future, believe me. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, khariV said:

If only there were some way to use tools without needing to plug in to the wall...

Perhaps someday, someone will invent some sort of powered tool like a drill or a saw that carries its own power source. I'm not sure it'll ever catch on, but it's the future, believe me. 

Hmmmmmm......if only some world wide innovative leader in tool manufacturing like........mmmilwaukeeeee???? Nah......they're innovative but they cannot be THAT innovative.

;)

• Like 2

I am blown away by the out pouring of support here at TIA!  The Tools in Action crew is second to none. 

The TIA crew is more to me, than just a forum chat.  Y'all have the greatest heart, and are truly kind.  I been “online” since the 80's, and been part of many, many bulletin boards and forums.  The TIA crew is truly unique, 

The TIA crew has restored my faith in humanity, in spite of all the negative stories we hear on the news everyday.

That being said, it's because my Mother and Father raised us to be kind, and respectful.  I have 5 brothers and a sister, and many nephews and nieces, all follow these lessons that were taught to us.

In closing, I really appreciate all the donations, and the folks that put up their personal tools for auction to help me out in these tough times.  And thanks for the many laughs in this thread, I have read through it many times, has it puts a big ol' smile on my face.

I promise, that when things get better here, I will pay it forward.

-Steven

• Like 8

Man this is why I stick around. The people/crew here are awesome. Can someone direct me to the forum thread about why we are doing this auction. I've been MIA for a bit and I vaguely remember something happening to WigWags son. I hope im remembering this correctly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like 4