Region specific items?

Rtorres092382

Seeing the Dutch Dewalt brochure that Kenneth posted in the laser topic made me wonder something. Does anyone know if Dewalt has a stance on shipping items overseas? I ask because there was a page which had a router bit case for sale and I've never seen one marketed in the US.

Or would any kind individual be willing to ship these bits to us poor souls who can't get them?

I have bought european versions of tools before through "toolstop.com". I bought the Metabo cordless Miter saw before it was offered in North America and they delivered it from Scotland to California in 4 days. The only downside with certain tools form europe is some pieces can be sized different. The european miter saws are 30mm arbors instead of 5/8" which makes blades not as easy to buy. I am really hoping that the DCS778 10" miter saw comes over here. I have the 12" flex volt and while its awesome, I would sell it to purchase a 10" that only takes 1 battery to run.