Wig Wag Charity Auction -RIDGID Stealthforce

JimboS1ice

Alright guys, nice work by ChrisK and Eric for putting a couple auctions down so I'm going to follow their lead, up for bid is 1 RIDGID Stealthforce Oil Impulse Driver, a charger and hyperlithium 2.0 battery. I might throw some bonus items in too but that's a surprise for the winner, let's start the bid at 50!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 7

I am at a lose for words, at all the kindness, and the TIA crew coming together. Thank You Jimbo, for putting up this awesome tool! I been enjoying all the videos you been putting out, I can see improvements in every new one you upload.  You appear to be getting more and more comfortable in front of the camera.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, WigWagWorkshop said:

I am at a lose for words, at all the kindness, and the TIA crew coming together. Thank You Jimbo, for putting up this awesome tool! I been enjoying all the videos you been putting out, I can see improvements in every new one you upload.  You appear to be getting more and more comfortable in front of the camera.

That's bc he has his fiance standing behind the camera with umm... suggestive.... word prompts yeah that's it ????

• Like 3

7 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Nice!!!! There's not much that I would have use for this impact, bravo!!

I don't really have a big need either, lol, but I do like everyone pulling together to help those who could use it!

If I win, great, if not at least I pushed things along!

At almost 50, I still miss my Grandfathers, and see that you're a good one @WigWagWorkshop!

• Like 6

I don't really have a big need either, lol, but I do like everyone pulling together to help those who could use it!

If I win, great, if not at least I pushed things along!

At almost 50, I still miss my Grandfathers, and see that you're a good one @WigWagWorkshop!

Thanks bud! Don't need the tool so might as well go to a good cause! Wigwag has been a great asset to this community, has helped me out with a couple things, least I can do we all wonder in to trouble from time to time and it's great to have you guys there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4