What The %^&#

comp56

All I know is that I needed a good laugh, and this absolutely helped that!!!

Side Note: Back in the day, when The Weather Channel was first starting out, late one night the weatherman broke out it a total non-stop laughter. Seriously, it lasted over 20 minutes, I can't image what was going on behind the camera to cause this, but the old TWC was like that, just a couple guys talking what they love - Weather.. Sad to see what happened to my beloved weather channel.

I hope ToolsInAction doesn't change, it's videos like this one, the make TIA the best tool show, and the TIACREW the best folks of  ANY forum!!! 

• Like 3

On 10/23/2016 at 9:51 AM, WigWagWorkshop said:

All I know is that I needed a good laugh, and this absolutely helped that!!!

Side Note: Back in the day, when The Weather Channel was first starting out, late one night the weatherman broke out it a total non-stop laughter. Seriously, it lasted over 20 minutes, I can't image what was going on behind the camera to cause this, but the old TWC was like that, just a couple guys talking what they love - Weather.. Sad to see what happened to my beloved weather channel.

I hope ToolsInAction doesn't change, it's videos like this one, the make TIA the best tool show, and the TIACREW the best folks of  ANY forum!!! 

There is a video of Mike Rowe talking about random shit late night on QVC back in the day. Crazy things went on during the early days of cable tv especially 24 hours live ones

• Like 2