Apartment work bench

metaljunkie

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Jronman said:

would be cool to see an air compressor that runs off battery maybe an x2 or a flexvolt would be sufficient?

Reddit had a guy from DeWalt who leaked info about the flexvolt tools before the big reveal also mentioned of a flexvolt compressor.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/26/2016 at 5:28 PM, metaljunkie said:

My second work bench with new compressor.kobalt air compresor.jpeg

Great idea there. Always love seeing people make stuff to work in their apartment. My wife yells at me for making a mess in my garage when I'm working on projects - I couldn't imagine working in an actual apartment. Apparently I need to step up my dust collection game lol.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can only imagine what the neighbors think. You are rad. This goes to show that if there is a will there is a way. Keep it up and post some pictures of your projects. What kind of lath is that and where did you get it from?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tcoscarelli said:

I can only imagine what the neighbors think. You are rad. This goes to show that if there is a will there is a way. Keep it up and post some pictures of your projects. What kind of lath is that and where did you get it from?

What the neighbors don't know, won't hurt them.  I've been in this apartment for almost a year and have not received one complaint about noise or dust.  I do run a pretty tight ship when it comes to wood turning, always keeping the dust collection system on and taking extra pains when it comes to clean up. 

• Like 2

What the neighbors don't know, won't hurt them.  I've been in this apartment for almost a year and have not received one complaint about noise or dust.  I do run a pretty tight ship when it comes to wood turning, always keeping the dust collection system on and taking extra pains when it comes to clean up. 

Much respect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...