Hitachi brushless 18va nailer about time

pancing

59 minutes ago, jeffmcmillan said:

Someone on here could make good money importing and reselling a lot of this stuff.

Yeah lowes is were getting the full compliment of hitachis released tools and apparently exclusive hitachi dealer for all the new hitachi tools online and offline and apparently going to be like home depot and ridgid power tools. We have the tri anvil and ipx56 drivers in some stores but the prices are skewed theyre very expensive at the moment. I talked to some of the vendors and they said they arent officially for sale but if people want them and theyre in the system they can buy them. Were not supposed to have them on the floor but people dont know or dont care. If you do see any of the new. Metabo well hitachi is rolling out all of their new shit july or q2 2017 so lowes is going to shell into power tools to compete with home depot. As now lowes has pc hitachi dewalt kobalt bosch. In 2017 they will add hitachi pro tools metabo to their stock and including triton tools which is australian i think to their online trial. I believe you can already get triton tools on the website.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, DR99 said:

That's nice to see Lowes seemed to be lacking in power tool options compared to HD

Yeah if you walk into some of our stores theyve changed how our tools are on display so now its like a show room dedicated to just power tools

On 10/25/2016 at 6:07 PM, DR99 said:

That's nice to see Lowes seemed to be lacking in power tool options compared to HD

Yeah big time!

14 hours ago, The.Handyman said:

This is great news for Lowe's. All I can say is, finally! I've noticed the display changes recently. Starting to look like a tools store. I like it.

And I had all but written Lowe's off as a loss, Been months since I've gone in, always stick to Menards 

looks like hitachi has a 18 16 and an angled 15 brushless nailers @ lowes in my area now hum. Pretty pricy though 309 359 379

I don't know how they would even compare to the other brushless nailers but They're priced a bit high for hitachi.

looks like hitachi has a 18 16 and an angled 15 brushless nailers @ lowes in my area now hum. Pretty pricy though 309 359 379

I don't know how they would even compare to the other brushless nailers but They're priced a bit high for hitachi.

Are those kits or just nailers?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk