Cordless 254mm 10" double battery brushless mitre

marsh942

Includes 2 of the 6.0ah batteries and a charger! I forgot to add! They are also running a deal for 4 of the brushless tools (impact driver, combo drill, circ saw + grinder) which includes the redemption of 3 x 6.0ah batteries on top of the 2 included!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, marsh942 said:

Includes 2 of the 6.0ah batteries and a charger! I forgot to add! They are also running a deal for 4 of the brushless tools (impact driver, combo drill, circ saw + grinder) which includes the redemption of 3 x 6.0ah batteries on top of the 2 included!

if that brushless grinder is anything like the brushed one, eh nope.

The new AEG DUAL 18V Brushless 254mm (10") Slide Compound Mitre Saw cuts the cord to meet the demands of today's tradies. It is built with an 18V Brushless DC motor providing AC cutting performance without compromising on blade size or run time. With up to 600 cuts 90mm x 45mm pine on 2 x 6.0Ah batteries even the most active trade user won't run out of charge! This product sets the pace with features such as dual bevel, full size 254mm blade, laser guide and LED sight light just to name a few.

Dual 18V system means the saw runs on either 1 x 18V battery or 2 x 18V in parallel for extended runtime and extra power

Full size 254mm blade produces 91mm x 305mm depth and cross cut capacity

18V Brushless motor provides 3900rpm AC cutting performance

Dual Bevel design – move the saw not the workpiece

Mitre detent for all common angles with bypass option and lock

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jronman said:

@HiltiWpg guys at work specifically said they tested a milwaukee dual battery miter saw so i'm guessing it will be a milwaukee saw.

Who were the guys that tested it out?, It might be worth taking back my single battery miter for a dual one.

10 minutes ago, Milwaukee_man_stan said:

Who were the guys that tested it out?, It might be worth taking back my single battery miter for a dual one.

2 guys at the place I work at got to test out some tools and claimed they tested a Milwaukee miter saw with 2 batteries powering it. That reminds me guys at work are going to a big builders breakfast next week. They should be able to get info about a lot of new tools there. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

Yea you guys do, about 20 per cent more than we do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

except Festool is 40% less and I still don't have any........cause it is 75% over priced

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/02/2017 at 2:03 PM, JimboS1ice said:

I've heard rumors of this in the RIDGID branding, they've been going crazy with their tools, too bad you boys down under pay an arm and a dick for tools

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes we do but the Australian minimum wages is higher then the US, as some one previously said. I noticed a fair few tools in HD that cost more then in Australia.

Milwaukee 9ah $169-$199 USD, Australia $185AUD

Makita blower i think was $69USD in HD, its $71aud here. Same for the stick vacs, cost more in HD.

There was a few other things but can't think of them at the moment. 

I picked up an oil impulse drive from tool nut and it ended up cost $280aud. They costs $570aud in the tool shops here.