Kreg Jig Organization toolbox/case ??

olletsocmit

I have really been getting into Kreg in the last year or so. And recently noticed that the Kreg things are all over the place. haha.  The Kreg K4 Jig is sitting on my shelf, all my drill bits, allen key, square bits are all in an organizer and one of my bags.  My K3 kit in on the shelf, the clamps are hanging up & the my boxes of screws are all in a Milwaukee organizer, etc.   ...you get it, haha.

I saw on the site, that all they have now is the "Kreg System Organizer" ..This looks ok, but is really built for the new Kreg K5 system with the 2 sides (the big hole in the middle is meant for those parts) so its a lot of wasted space for 90% of people who have the K4 system. 

KTC55---Pic-10.jpg

KTC55---Pic-2.jpg

I also came across some images online of an old Kreg toolbox, that looks like it came in a few sizes.  This thing is super cool, holed the screws on top and all the jigs and parts clip in the bottom perfectly.  but looks like they don't make anymore.  Should i grab one online, looks like a few sites still have some left, but they are like $80 shipped!!  does anytone have suggestions on how they store all their Kreg stuff??

153513.jpg

6e970eed9dda2e158a7175b8bed3eef7.jpg

00a1a4d1b8286d0bd4cc2e7709a069b4.jpg

• Like 1

Those look nice! Didn't realize they made kreg labelled boxes even....

Find something at HD with similar layout and take your kreg jig with you to see if it fits. 

Yeah@KnarlyCarl I think you're right. I do remember seeing one or something that's almost identical or close enough! A friend I know saw this post and is sending me the $30 organizer I'm going to give it a try!!

KTC55---Pic-10.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

That bottom box is simply a Kreg organizer.  I believe Lowe's still sells them, as does Wal-Mart.  Also, some of the Husky branded tool boxes are made by Keter.

The organizers are nice.  I went on a mini-spree a few years ago and now own 3 or 4.  The toolbox version is similar in function but has a larger storage area.

I have tested a Kreg k5 in a tough system ds130 and it will not fit the main unit on the sides. you would have to remove on the the lid storage deals to have a chance. You can fit the main unit in the middle of the box without box modification but the 2 support wings will not fit.