Home Depot

BMack37

d19587adffd0ffc859a966cb33b99011.jpg

cce34b1dd17ab2514023dba6810be0fa.jpg

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#DamnYouJimbo that's a nice price on two Diablo blades and they are 40 tooth the Bosch spade bits are only 8 not the ten piece set from before but still a good price and those dewalt bits well they are yellow that's good enough for me thanks for sharing now off to Home Depot

My Home Depot had the 41 inch husky toolbox for $498. It was for the top and bottom too. I don't know if it applies to all stores or not but if you need a bigger box it definitely gets my vote. I liked it way more than the smaller Milwaukee toolbox which is the same price.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, NicholasShetley said:

My Home Depot had the 41 inch husky toolbox for $498. It was for the top and bottom too. I don't know if it applies to all stores or not but if you need a bigger box it definitely gets my vote. I liked it way more than the smaller Milwaukee toolbox which is the same price.

Thats one of their memorial day sales

Saw these deals this morning - I can never upload pics always to big - sorry , anyway DEWALT metal connected air gun $217 marked down to $55. DEWALT 1" crown staple gun $369 marked down to $88. DEWALT - 18v angled finish gun $359 marked down to $88

BOSTICH floor stapler $479 marked down to $120

• Like 3

Saw these deals this morning - I can never upload pics always to big - sorry , anyway DEWALT metal connected air gun $217 marked down to $55. DEWALT 1" crown staple gun $369 marked down to $88. DEWALT - 18v angled finish gun $359 marked down to $88

BOSTICH floor stapler $479 marked down to $120

Saw the same dewalt ones.

$20 off $100? What?

Oh. Yeah, sorry. Most manufacturers are having $20 off $100 of select tools and accessories. The rub is not all tools are included and the included tools vary at every store. These batteries are included here but not elsewhere. And often you don't know until they are in your cart.

• Like 3

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina