Home Depot

BMack37

On May 26, 2016 at 1:02 PM, SevenOddosFence said:

Saw these deals this morning - I can never upload pics always to big - sorry , anyway DEWALT metal connected air gun $217 marked down to $55. DEWALT 1" crown staple gun $369 marked down to $88. DEWALT - 18v angled finish gun $359 marked down to $88

BOSTICH floor stapler $479 marked down to $120

Checked on some of these nailers today, Makita roofing nailer, sold out, floor stapler sold out, metal connector sold out. I would have loved to have picked up the metal connector and flooring stapler. The Makita roofing nailer looked awesome for $88' normally $299 

I gotta act faster next time,, lol 

Pick up a buck brothers block plane for 7 and some change, hope you jumped on that saw rich

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I picked it up a week ago but got an adjustment today [emoji16]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Finally got one of those .001 deals at HD, it wasn't much but I really didn't think they were for real. Got a can of sharpening oil that said it was on sale from 5.98 for 1.45 and I thought that was a good deal. When I scanned it it came up at .001!  Now I believe it can happen.

IMG_1789.JPG

Finally got one of those .001 deals at HD, it wasn't much but I really didn't think they were for real. Got a can of sharpening oil that said it was on sale from 5.98 for 1.45 and I thought that was a good deal. When I scanned it it came up at .001!  Now I believe it can happen.

IMG_1789.JPG

Those deals are like sasquatch...many have heard of it, few have seen it. Nice score man!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Not sure if it's the normal price but I think it's an amazing deal

image.jpeg

Want to say I paid 13 bucks for that kit after Black Friday but it had titanium pilot point bits instead

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114