Home Depot

BMack37

On 6/15/2016 at 5:21 PM, rrich1 said:

They are giving this saw away! And I had just got an adjustment at the $50 price too. Ugh. Lol

IMG_20160615_161255744_zpsoqfrwtb7.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

They never got that cheap around me :(They sold out or were pulled

17 hours ago, rrich1 said:

Actual price is $5 not $50 I tried it out tonight and it is a pretty good light. LED and shines far.

IMG_20160616_022415256_zpsahyq4pox.jpg

For $5 you can't go wrong. I'm going to have to hit up my local HD  and see if they have it there for that price. 

On June 12, 2016 at 3:42 PM, JimboS1ice said:

d46da5904304ea80e7f4de92aeb325ef.jpg

86c6417024a8dd194dcd95e4da8ee73b.jpg

5a8c33b9a6f575dc3e4dcf80c8d2f52c.jpg

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish you weren't so far south of me, Jimbo. Your local HD seems to have a decent selection of the clearance stuff. The stores in far north IL get picked over quickly. 

• Like 1

I wish you weren't so far south of me, Jimbo. Your local HD seems to have a decent selection of the clearance stuff. The stores in far north IL get picked over quickly. 

Between two stores near me I usually find good stores, that store I had those pictures has awesome deals sometimes. Best luck are stores that don't have a dedicated clearence end cap. The one store has the end cap and stuff spread everywhere too

Jimbo

• Like 1

All the Bosch hammers are crazy clearanced right now at my HD. Everything from the bulldog all the way up to the $1500 dollar brutes that are just a hair under $1000 now.

20160617_190206.jpg

I need a sds just haven't come across one yet

Jimbo

To be honest I don't spend a lot of time going to the few HD in my area. And they never have the deals you guys get. I guess I have to go to the store when it first opens at 6:00. I'll keep trying I guess?

Problem is the deals are not in the clearance section. The saw I listed is on the normal shelf spot. A lot of the clearance items are not updated as well. Have to look in the rafters. That was where I found my last few items besides the saw.

• Like 2

Great so deals aren't where you think they are and I need to check online too?

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]

Can't check clearance price online. You have to use the ins tore computer normally at the pro desk. On the comp is an app called price check. You use that to check current in store pricing for any product in that store only. Tells the inventory but not always accurate.

• Like 1

Great that's even better and I bet that computer is not available all the time. Lol.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]

It depends. During working hours it should be busier with business people getting orders. I normally go in the afternoon. Prices usually change in Thursdays for where I am at. Can be different in your area. I wouldn't proclaim your actions of being in the comp to the employees. The app is a public section but still.

• Like 2

Good spots to use a customer pc is the garden sector or electrical they tend to be open and not surrounded by employees. Like rrich1 mentioned you don't need to ask to use it some HD's are a tad militant about customers using it though. They get annoyed with penny deal hunters because they are not supposed to sell them.

The GarageJournal HD deal topic is absolute garbage now its more chatting than deals [emoji20] It was a good source last year and the beginning of this year not its just trash.

And if you just post a picture and hey pitch a fit.

Jimbo

• Like 2

21 hours ago, BMack37 said:

M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Cordless High-Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring Kit for $199.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M18-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-1-2-in-Cordless-High-Torque-Impact-Wrench-with-Friction-Ring-Kit-2663-22/202043763

I got this Sam kit for this price a few years back. Damned nice impact wrench for the price 

• Like 2

On 6/23/2016 at 0:03 PM, BMack37 said:

M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Cordless High-Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring Kit for $199.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M18-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-1-2-in-Cordless-High-Torque-Impact-Wrench-with-Friction-Ring-Kit-2663-22/202043763

This link is for the old 2663 kit. Pretty sad considering you can get the new really high torque version for only a few dollars more. (or the same price during some of the deals lately)

1 hour ago, MikeInCtown said:

This link is for the old 2663 kit. Pretty sad considering you can get the new really high torque version for only a few dollars more. (or the same price during some of the deals lately)

They have a new 1/2" impact kit for a little more than $200? :huh:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584