Home Depot

BMack37

Yeah I bought the 9.0 kit with free saw from acme plus 10% off during their Columbus day sale and didn't get charged sales tax being in a different state, but home depot charges taxes.

Then I sold the 9.0 kit and kept the saw since Milwaukee sent me a battery already for free, that was great of them. 

Been using the saw right along, it's incredible! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Yeah I bought the 9.0 kit with free saw from acme plus 10% off during their Columbus day sale and didn't get charged sales tax being in a different state, but home depot charges taxes.

Then I sold the 9.0 kit and kept the saw since Milwaukee sent me a battery already for free, that was great of them. 

They sent you a battery for free?

19 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

What the hell why did I end up getting charged tax then? They don't have any stores in Michigan:(

1 hour ago, DR99 said:

What the hell why did I end up getting charged tax then? They don't have any stores in Michigan:(

My guess is that they have a reciprocal sales tax agreement with Minnesota. Either that or they saw the M and hit the "sales tax" button without further thought. 

43 minutes ago, olletsocmit said:

I think I'm going to buy the Milwaukee sawzall and 9.0 battery combo, keep the Sawzall and sell the 9.0 battery with charger for $150

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go on acme tool, they are doing 10% off site wide

• Like 2

Last year they had both $150 and free tool didn't they?

Last year it was buy a kit and another tool and save $150.

What some would do was order the kit and tool, get the discount and return the kit. By doing so you could get a bare tool for cheap.

That may be why they changed.
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Shuutr said:

Last year it was buy a kit and another tool and save $150.

What some would do was order the kit and tool, get the discount and return the kit. By doing so you could get a bare tool for cheap.

That may be why they changed.

Ohhhhhh that's what I was thinking of

13 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

They have the new brushless micro 18v tools for Makita at my local HD. But....$229....yeeeesh. That's a lot of money for the set. Feel great in the hand though and oh so tiny.

The brand new compacts? 

Truthfully I'd be hard pressed on this one with the Metabo compact kit out there too. I need another drill like I need a new hole in my head but boy, these tools feel really nice and the Metabo set looks fantastic too. I actually do have and plan to keep my Makita 18v tools

14 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

Yesiree Bob! The brand new black brushless super ultra microscopic 18v compact drill amd multi speed impactor.

Go get yourself one hehe

https://thetoolpig.com/2016/10/25/the-biggest-thing-to-happen-in-cordless-tools-in-a-long-time-is-actually-very-small-from-makita/

17 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

Yesiree Bob! The brand new black brushless super ultra microscopic 18v compact drill amd multi speed impactor.

I think if I were on the Makita platform I would have this set and the full size set and forget the 12v tools. Keep it down to just one battery 

• Like 3

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584