Home Depot

BMack37

3 hours ago, RickyMcGrath said:

Home Depot has a decent deal on the combos now. Buy a $399 combo and get two bare tools free.

These are some really good deals.  They're all three tool combo kits with the respective compact brushless drill and impact, but for some reason Makita's third in the combo is the brushless recip, Ridgid is the brushless circular saw, but Milwaukee and Dewalt just get the junk flashlight.  Only time I've seen Makita have better deals.

This has to be the funniest of them.  Three tools and six batteries.

76961379-bc93-4e39-b3c3-819a8c28606e_400

Also flexvolt scms with batteries and power adapter is now the same price (599) as the corded equivalent.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jeffmcmillan said:

What a scam.  I was going to pick up a set but it looks like you're right.

Yea I was walking around with it in the store and was pumped until I stopped and started looking at it. I looked online too when I got home and I don't see any kits out that contain all carbide tipped hole saws.  They are probably trying to sell off the old stuff before they release new kits

• Like 1

I meant that it's just a new set, reasonably priced. Nothing ground breaking but Diablo is Diablo.

I bought this set last week. They are still good hole saws. I'll probably replace them with the carbide tipped counterparts as they need replacing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

Thanks guys! Carl I've been eyeing the mspector but just haven't pulled the trigger I've found it for around $120 used but I'm just being patient for now, I don't need it at the moment but I dooo want it though [emoji6]

Mine has saved Me a few times already. Still wish it was a little better quality, but for the money it's not bad. I would like to upgrade sometime to the M-Spector Flex with the pivoting scope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mattyuk
    Newest Member
    mattyuk