Home Depot

BMack37

1 hour ago, comp56 said:

ChrisK won one of these

That was an awkward moment in TIA history......

Anyways, while I think I would like that oxxbox.... it's the constant refilling with new kcups or making your own that kinda off-putting, I like grabbing the carafe and pouring how much I want.

Boss makes a pot at work, and it's ready to go when we get in, can't get any more automatic than that!!

• Like 3

That was an awkward moment in TIA history......

Anyways, while I think I would like that oxxbox.... it's the constant refilling with new kcups or making your own that kinda off-putting, I like grabbing the carafe and pouring how much I want.

Boss makes a pot at work, and it's ready to go when we get in, can't get any more automatic than that!!

I just like something in my office for when I want just a cup in the afternoon but no one else wants any to warrant a full pot.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

For all you Home Depot Milwaukee guys... my local Home Depot just got a bunch of these bad guys in so check out your local HD if you're looking for one!
de60821f34b1609cbd49251f13d83b6b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just left Home Depot I spent about 25 minutes running the one key impact driver and the surge into 4 x 4's and its insanely dramatically quieter!!! you almost cannot even hear the surge hammer/impact! I watched a ton of videos on the forum and YouTube and videos do not do it justice. It almost sounds the same and videos but in person crazy. I must've had 15 people walk by and say wow that thing is quiet and what is that thing. I was extremely impressed on how gentle mode one was but also how much torque mode three has. For bare tool it's $150 I think this may be something I'm going to pick up very soon. After using the surge my impact driver is almost annoyingly loud now

• Like 3

1 hour ago, olletsocmit said:

Just left Home Depot I spent about 25 minutes running the one key impact driver and the surge into 4 x 4's and its insanely dramatically quieter!!! you almost cannot even hear the surge hammer/impact! I watched a ton of videos on the forum and YouTube and videos do not do it justice. It almost sounds the same and videos but in person crazy. I must've had 15 people walk by and say wow that thing is quiet and what is that thing. I was extremely impressed on how gentle mode one was but also how much torque mode three has. For bare tool it's $150 I think this may be something I'm going to pick up very soon. After using the surge my impact driver is almost annoyingly loud now

Too bad they couldn't put that tech into a super quiet vacuum!! 

1 hour ago, khariV said:

Kirby is the SnapOn of the vacuum world. 

True, but while I'm not a Snap-On fan, I am a big fan of Kirby. We have 2 of them. A G6 upstairs and a Sentria downstairs. We got a sweet deal on the Sentria from a friend who was selling them to make extra cash to cover some medical bills. We got the G6 in trade for a couch, so we have very little invested.

That said, sweepers get a TON of use at my house. We have 4 kids, 2 inside dogs, a cat, and Mrs. Conductor babysits. We have a big house and literally vacuum multiple times a day. We used to go through at least 1 lesser sweeper a year. The Kirby's have soldiered on for 6 years now. Sure they require the occasional repair and maintenance, but they are easy to work on, parts are easily available, and they are very well built. I've gotten my money back out of them without question. Sure, I gave $700 for the Sentria, but when you figure I was buying a $200 sweeper every year that wasn't fixable or not worth fixing, it isn't too bad. 

Kirby's are one of the very few home appliances still built to last 20 years.

• Like 3

Man am I the only one that love HD around the Holiday's? The rows and rows of tool deals, I am like a kid in a candy store, I just keep putting things in my cart regardless if I need them....... I should spend some more time on the Penny Stocks though, I have seen some amazing deals of what people got I just need to get my hands on some.....

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Conductor562 said:

True, but while I'm not a Snap-On fan, I am a big fan of Kirby. We have 2 of them. A G6 upstairs and a Sentria downstairs. We got a sweet deal on the Sentria from a friend who was selling them to make extra cash to cover some medical bills. We got the G6 in trade for a couch, so we have very little invested.

That said, sweepers get a TON of use at my house. We have 4 kids, 2 inside dogs, a cat, and Mrs. Conductor babysits. We have a big house and literally vacuum multiple times a day. We used to go through at least 1 lesser sweeper a year. The Kirby's have soldiered on for 6 years now. Sure they require the occasional repair and maintenance, but they are easy to work on, parts are easily available, and they are very well built. I've gotten my money back out of them without question. Sure, I gave $700 for the Sentria, but when you figure I was buying a $200 sweeper every year that wasn't fixable or not worth fixing, it isn't too bad. 

Kirby's are one of the very few home appliances still built to last 20 years.

21 hours ago, BMack37 said:

You can tell how good Kirbys are just by picking one up. They have some gravity in them, very solid.

Yup, my grandmother bought one years ago, it's still her favorite. My Mom bought one probably 15 years ago, best thing she's got she said... HOWEVER, their sales tactic seems completely insane...unless that's just the ones that come around my parents area; extremely forward and will do just about anything to make a sale, if they sell enough, they are promised a cruise ship vacation, things like that. 

1 hour ago, DPSElias said:

Man am I the only one that love HD around the Holiday's? The rows and rows of tool deals, I am like a kid in a candy store, I just keep putting things in my cart regardless if I need them....... .

No, we are all like that haha

• Like 1

On December 1, 2016 at 6:29 AM, BMack37 said:

I saw those Ryobi kits   and said man i can't walk away from that, its almost free! so got 3 of them lol

Dremel accessory kits on sale at HD or $10

If you have a rotary tool and don't have the Dremel EZ lock system BUY THIS SET! Great price!

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Dremel-Rotary-Tool-Accessory-Kit-for-Cutting-Sanding-Polishing-Grinding-and-Cleaning-162-Piece-712/202016454

No opinion on this set:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Dremel-All-Purpose-Rotary-Accessory-Kit-with-Storage-Case-130-Piece-730CS/207110648

...and this Ryobi drill bit set is $3

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-Black-Oxide-Drill-Bit-Set-35-Piece-A973501/207081692

On 12/6/2016 at 1:31 PM, olletsocmit said:

For all you Home Depot Milwaukee guys... my local Home Depot just got a bunch of these bad guys in so check out your local HD if you're looking for one!
de60821f34b1609cbd49251f13d83b6b.jpg

The DeWalt police will come out and arrest me if I touched a red tool..lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Claeg said:

The best is probably the M12 Drill & Hackzall Kit for $99. http://www.homedepot.com/SpecialBuy/SpecialBuyOfTheDay

That same deal is how I bought into the  m12 lineup last year. It was an in-store kit that was $99 everyday price, I've been very happy with it.

It sold out today.

I don't know if this is the permanent price but, I just got the Milwaukee 25ft Magnetic Tape measure pack for $24.95. http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-25-ft-Premium-Magnetic-Tape-Measure-with-Free-25-ft-Premium-Magnetic-Tape-Measure-48-22-7125-48-22-7125/300508021

a7892081-0762-4ef0-b43c-da090acef8a8_1000.jpg  

Holiday special great time to buy!

10 hours ago, Claeg said:

I don't know if this is the permanent price but, I just got the Milwaukee 25ft Magnetic Tape measure pack for $24.95. http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-25-ft-Premium-Magnetic-Tape-Measure-with-Free-25-ft-Premium-Magnetic-Tape-Measure-48-22-7125-48-22-7125/300508021

a7892081-0762-4ef0-b43c-da090acef8a8_100  

I just bought these, but this time of year they usually have multiple holiday specials, I got their first gen 25ft and 16ft ones a few years ago. I really should stay away from HD during the holidays lol

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Claeg said:

Yeah i bought this too

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 0:55 PM, SevenOddosFence said:

Is that the surge ?

So...I won one of the three Surges given away by Cole and Dan. I haven't use it extensively yet, but it is better far better than the older and worn bottom of the line impact that I have. The speed settings are great. I know they are on the other Fuel version too. The Surge's versatility is pretty notable. I just got the Milwaukee impact rated red helix bits and will be using for an upcoming project. We shall see how the Surge handles those.

• Like 4

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584