Home Depot

BMack37

Yeah careful on their buys. I saw a few items @ Home Depot  for example the deal for 2  strap tie downs sold in those deal displays.  5 dollars at two Home Depot's and at two others. 9.99.  Also the coast flashlight with headlamp 14.99 at some and 10.00 at others. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FlaveNico said:

Yeah careful on their buys. I saw a few items @ Home Depot  for example the deal for 2  strap tie downs sold in those deal displays.  5 dollars at two Home Depot's and at two others. 9.99.  Also the coast flashlight with headlamp 14.99 at some and 10.00 at others. 

I've seen others experiencing this as well

8 hours ago, jeffmcmillan said:

Just dropped $60.  This would make a great last minute gift to someone starting out with tools.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M12-12-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-Combo-Kit-4-Tool-2497-24/300338498

Hell, I'd buy that for $60 just so I can have a second rotary at work...the Hackzall and impact would be nice at work too. I paid $50 for the rotary bare tool and I got a great deal on that. 

Hell, I'd buy that for $60 just so I can have a second rotary at work...the Hackzall and impact would be nice at work too. I paid $50 for the rotary bare tool and I got a great deal on that. 

I've been curious about the rotary, is it pretty good? My intent was to use it for engraving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

30 minutes ago, NicolasRamos said:

I've been curious about the rotary, is it pretty good? My intent was to use it for engraving

The only a Milwaukee tool I miss having is the rotary tool. But in a fit of frustration with all that is red I sold that little bastard have missed it since day 1. Bosch has one but it's NAINA.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NicolasRamos said:

The rotary tool is really very nice. It has a standard (1/4"?) thread and collet so it can accept all of the Dremel attachments. I've got the drywall cutout, the flexi shaft engraver and endless polishing and cutoff wheels and I've always been happy with the power and performance. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BMack37 said:

I dont think that kit is $60 I think the price dropped by that much. Last year local HD was selling that kit for $89 but with LED light instead of rotory tool

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChrisK said:

The only a Milwaukee tool I miss having is the rotary tool. But in a fit of frustration with all that is red I sold that little bastard have missed it since day 1. Bosch has one but it's NAINA.

Okay, I'll bite.  What is NAINA?  I googled it and I got this:

naina-8-m.jpg

Surely that can't be what you mean.  You said Bosch, and this looks like Makita.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, dwasifar said:

naina-8-m.jpg

Surely that can't be what you mean.  You said Bosch, and this looks like Makita.

I think it means Not Available In North America.  But I like your result better.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, dwasifar said:

naina-8-m.jpg

she's NAINA but her sister is....lol see what I did there....

• Like 1

I have the Bosch 12v rotary, bought from Amazon UK, easy to do. What an awesome tool and the LED is fantastic.
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, The.Handyman said:

I have the Bosch 12v rotary, bought from Amazon UK, easy to do. What an awesome tool and the LED is fantastic.

I went and tried to buy it from U.K. and D.E. but they aren't currently selling today!!!!!! What the heck?!?!?!?!?!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mattyuk
    Newest Member
    mattyuk