Home Depot

BMack37

1 minute ago, BMack37 said:

Nice, what are you going to put it on? I was thinking of looking for one after seeing someone post it but couldn't figure out where I'd put it.

I bought it not sure where I would put it.  But for $50.00 I figured I will work out the details later.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rfwjr said:

I bought it not sure where I would put it.  But for $50.00 I figured I will work out the details later.

LOL yeah i get in some of those situations too, way too good deal to pass up and then i'll figure those pesky questions later 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

LOL yeah i get in some of those situations too, way too good deal to pass up and then i'll figure those pesky questions later 

Yeah, I recently saw a corded staple gun that was regular 29 bucks on sale for 7 dollars. Couldn't pass it up for some reason even though I have two good quality staple guns that are free of power cords. Oh well it was only 7 bucks. 

27 minutes ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Right on man, just noticed that myself, pretty sweet for someone on the fence with this

Toolbarn had the exact same deal running but it looks like they're out of stock.

http://www.toolbarn.com/milwaukee-2763-21xc.html?utm_campaign=02+24+17+Milwaukee+276321XC+One+Day+Sale

• Like 2

seeing these recent deals again, got me PUMPED. i have a day off so im off to Home depot to look for deals. I did pick up 2 Makita 18v blowers that were clearanced at 39.00 from 99.    i felt greedy but decided 2 is good i dont need 4, i'll let someone else enjoy 1.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, FlaveNico said:

seeing these recent deals again, got me PUMPED. i have a day off so im off to Home depot to look for deals. I did pick up 2 Makita 18v blowers that were clearanced at 39.00 from 99.    i felt greedy but decided 2 is good i dont need 4, i'll let someone else enjoy 1.

buy 4 on sale sell 3 for regular price = profit

9 hours ago, khariV said:

Toolbarn had the exact same deal running but it looks like they're out of stock.

http://www.toolbarn.com/milwaukee-2763-21xc.html?utm_campaign=02+24+17+Milwaukee+276321XC+One+Day+Sale

I see..

well what doesn't make sense is that HD is generally the same or better pricing than ToolBarn, but HD shows this kit for $379 regular price and ToolBarn shows it for  $273.33 regular price (if i'm reading it right) so that just seems strange, just an observation...

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 9:02 AM, Rtorres092382 said:

Hey TIA crew, just came back from a trip to Home Depot and found the 8 gallon Dewalt dust extractor on a pretty significant markdown. From what I understand HD markdowns are pretty regional but I wanted to share in case someone wanted to try and replicate the deal. Happy hunting all.

20170224_075932.jpg

My local store has one that looks slightly used for $229 or so.  I've never seen them elsewhere in stores, though.

What I'm so baffled about is  the Milwaukee M12 3/8 ratchet  at home depot i noticed they dropped the price from 99.00 to 79.00  bare tool but if you look on eBay  ppl are still paying on some occasions more then 79 ...... is it just my local home depots that have that price or are ppl just not noticing it?  I mean Ive seen some sell for 65 bucks and they're pretty used up  (on eBay)       I'm over here thinking man if its 79 at home depot, they should prob go for like 50 bucks on eBay but NOPE!!!   

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584