Home Depot

BMack37

What I'm so baffled about is  the Milwaukee M12 3/8 ratchet  at home depot i noticed they dropped the price from 99.00 to 79.00  bare tool but if you look on eBay  ppl are still paying on some occasions more then 79 ...... is it just my local home depots that have that price or are ppl just not noticing it?  I mean Ive seen some sell for 65 bucks and they're pretty used up  (on eBay)       I'm over here thinking man if its 79 at home depot, they should prob go for like 50 bucks on eBay but NOPE!!!   

Sometimes eBay market price is far over priced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@jimboSlice. c17fad367607e6b52c73c1d801b4a020.jpg

I had never seen this at Home Depot so I checked it out just now. Saw it's 19.99. I showed them the pic you posted and theyre like yeah we can do 10.00 bucks. Score!!

• Like 5

I had never seen this at Home Depot so I checked it out just now. Saw it's 19.99. I showed them the pic you posted and theyre like yeah we can do 10.00 bucks. Score!!

Good to hear dude! Glad to spread some deals

Jimbo

sent from tapatalk

yeah I went up to the guy and was like, a buddy sent a pic of a home depot that has this for 10, do you guys match it?   he's like YEAH sure!!     we go to pay, they scan it and it comes up 19.99  the guys like oh man i thought at first it was original 13.99 and id do 10  but yeah do 10 anyways. I'm like appreciate it!  so yeah looks like it works, id probably make sure to include in the pic the bar code to, so they don't think its just a random pic.

• Like 2

On 3/2/2017 at 8:31 PM, FlaveNico said:

Good call, never thought of doing that, I gotta try that sometime haha

• Like 1

I like how Bosch goes heart felt on their warranty..."

❤️️ unconditional ❤️️ :rolleyes: for 1 year 30 day money back or 1 year service"  

not sure how they can dictate pricing in different area's I guess shipping but really?

less than $800 in Canada for that saw and has gone on sale for $399 as well

Here

42 minutes ago, comp56 said:

I like how Bosch goes heart felt on their warranty..."

❤️️ unconditional ❤️️ :rolleyes: for 1 year 30 day money back or 1 year service"  

Bosch makes good quality tools, but the 1 year warranty really feels skimpy in today's market.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, khariV said:

That's a heck of a deal on that saw, but since when is that saw $948?

Thats how they get you, its the MSRP+ their highest price. that saw is around 700$ usually.

On 3/9/2017 at 9:34 PM, JimboS1ice said:

052260210bd084d502bf7d3b77fe712e.jpg

Went to go get one. but they were sold out, can confirm the pricing though. At least at the Hagerstown MD Store. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wallaceheron
    Newest Member
    wallaceheron