Home Depot

BMack37

It's funny i mentioned about these being out of stock, possibly for good:

3dfbb1e7-a35d-4617-8628-f0c663c28132_100

So i put in my email address to be notified when they were back in stock... got tired of waiting, so i ordered on Amazon... a week later, email from HD says they are back in stock haah too late...

I love this little guy btw

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Makita-Impact-GOLD-Ultra-Magnetic-Insert-Bit-Set-21-Piece-B-31893/203459383

12 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

It's funny i mentioned about these being out of stock, possibly for good:

3dfbb1e7-a35d-4617-8628-f0c663c28132_100

So i put in my email address to be notified when they were back in stock... got tired of waiting, so i ordered on Amazon... a week later, email from HD says they are back in stock haah too late...

I love this little guy btw

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Makita-Impact-GOLD-Ultra-Magnetic-Insert-Bit-Set-21-Piece-B-31893/203459383

how do you like this set?

8 hours ago, Jronman said:

It's so awesome I love the magnet collar to keep the screws in the bit plus I can take it off if need be. The holder is slick because it takes up so little room and has all I need except nut drivers. Highly recommend it. I kinda want to get another couple just because

• Like 1

On 4/3/2017 at 10:36 AM, Jronman said:

I bought about a dozen of those when the cleared them out, they have a newer mag sleeve not sure how much better it would be, it's more curvy if your into that kind of thing lol

52 minutes ago, T75R said:

Thanks to @jtkendall got this beautiful set from Home Depot delivered to my door! Great set great deal. Only paid 96.90

IMG_0162.JPG

IMG_0164.JPG

The Dewalt mechanics tools are good quality and share a lot of DNA with the Expert and Blackhawk brands also sold by SBD, but those ratchets! Smooth, good feel, but man you could anchor a jon boat with them.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, BMack37 said:

Saw this today, I need more money :(

4qjKjWO.jpg

I've found a few stores with this deal, but have hesitated to pull the trigger due to reviews on the light.  A lot of people have had issues with the locking levers breaking, restricting the height adjustment options or rendering it completely useless.  Still, the free battery is tempting...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fm2176 said:

I've found a few stores with this deal, but have hesitated to pull the trigger due to reviews on the light.  A lot of people have had issues with the locking levers breaking, restricting the height adjustment options or rendering it completely useless.  Still, the free battery is tempting...

Mine broke the first time that I used it.  However, I sent it back and Milwaukee repaired it with the updated, metal levers from the more expensive rocket lights.

Oddly enough, the repair order ticket said that it wasn't a covered repair but that they were repairing it anyway for customer goodwill, or some such nonsense.  My guess is that they used that language so that authorized repair centers wouldn't be on the hook to fix it.

So, I'd buy it and have it repaired should you run into this particular problem.

• Like 3

If Milwaukee is willing to make the repair with a free upgrade, then the light is a great buy!  The vast majority of my tools are Yellow, but while I have most of DeWalt's cordless lights (DCL040, 043, 050, 060, and 510), they have yet to make a stand light like this.  

1 hour ago, eightyseven said:

Anybody know  if Home depot is honoring the 11% rebate that Lowes is running? I'll find out tomorrow morning but i was just curious to see if anybody tried it yet.

What about matching Menards 11% rebate they do often?

On 4/6/2017 at 1:44 AM, T75R said:

Thanks to @jtkendall got this beautiful set from Home Depot delivered to my door! Great set great deal. Only paid 96.90

IMG_0162.JPG

IMG_0164.JPG

I got the same kit, been eyeing this kit for a while and almost pulled the trigger when I saw it come with free 20V tools, glad I waited! Great to have another backup kit! The only Con that is also a pro is the retention system they have in the case it holds the sockets so when it is a pain to get them out, I usually have to use a wrench to something to pry them out, but I am glad to have the retention system so if I kick the case when open I don't have to worry about the loose sockets flying.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

708c33a11d963860b6917318f5f3f13d.jpg

30 dollars in store deal on the kit they had them in an cart up front
18 dollars in the router but they've been clearing a few bits out, picked a dove tail up for 13 the other week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114