Home Depot

BMack37

It would sure look good next to those other Bosch tools you have. Also, if you add those tools to the cost of the saw you basically got everything for like 85% off! Justified purchase, you can thank me later. ;)

Subliminal message: Buy it, buy it, buy it!

• Like 1

It would sure look good next to those other Bosch tools you have. Also, if you add those tools to the cost of the saw you basically got everything for like 85% off! Justified purchase, you can thank me later. ;)

Subliminal message: Buy it, buy it, buy it!

You know that is a great way to look at it. I like the way you think man!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Seems like my local hd doesn't give a rats ass about discounting prices. If any thing they go up! Still gonna keep an eye out for some deals tho...

Patience, right now there isn't much with the holiday items out, October had some good deals but there probably won't be much until after the holidays. Also my local HD sucks, they are usually 2-3 weeks behind clearencing product out than most other stores, which isn't necessarily bad, gives you time to plot lol.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Patience, right now there isn't much with the holiday items out, October had some good deals but there probably won't be much until after the holidays. Also my local HD sucks, they are usually 2-3 weeks behind clearencing product out than most other stores, which isn't necessarily bad, gives you time to plot lol.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lol, just gonna have to keep an eye out

11704442ed8c9ce9f2d9eed58d657d38.jpg

2cdb19896693ed6b0b5144748f864f95.jpg

HD has all of their left over door busters for lower prices than BF, well a lot of them,

Dewalt table saw 249

Items above are 16 each

Shockwave 2 bits 10

I'll post if I see more

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbo where was the clamp glue gun combo? I didn't see it in the tool section the other day.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Did u pick any of these up Jimbo? I seen that glue gun there but was in touch of a rush to get to the other stuff. Thanks for posting all the pics bro!

Yea they have that kit and a kit with a tape measure, 16 footer I think.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114