Let's See Your Favorite Tool

comp56

1 hour ago, aabee said:

Yes! Home of Chinese restaurants and pizza places aplenty.

Don't forget Dunkin Donuts dude!!!! I just moved from Rochangelos this summer! I lived there for 20 years, mostly on Richardson Street across from Frisbee

• Like 1

Every time I catch an episode of Hoarders on TV and see some old lady pissed off and ready to fight to the death over a box of Montgomery Ward's sale ad's from 1971 I think how rediculously sick this old bitch must be. Then I say to myself "You know Trav, if that were in a garage and this were a box of old tool catalogs or wrenches, you'd be saying the same shit". ?

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Conductor562 said:

Every time I catch an episode of Hoarders on TV and see some old lady pissed off and ready to fight to the death over a box of Montgomery Ward's sale ad's from 1971 I think how rediculously sick this old bitch must be. Then I say to myself "You know Trav, if that were in a garage and this were a box of old tool catalogs or wrenches, you'd be saying the same shit". ?

The thing is, as stupid as a Montgomery Ward ad from the 70s is...if there aren't people saving them we'd never see it again. There's some info there that's interesting, it will tell you a lot about the time, even the paper used...same with tool catalogs or electronics magazines.

This is why we archive newspapers and magazines. I could spend hours looking at old magazines...meanwhile I found a site that gave me a few free magazine subscriptions and I have a stack of about 60 magazines from about 30 months that I haven't got around to flipping through.

• Like 2