Custom TIA Sticker Giveaway 2

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WIN 10 STICKERS OF YOUR CHOOSING ( YOU CAN MIX AND MATCH ) 10 WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN   HOW TO: 1. LEAVE A COMMENT 2. WINNING NAMES WILL BE RANDOMLY DRAWN ON FRIDAY, DECEMBER 1

And the winners are!: 77Ford Conductor562 AnonymousJoe JimboS1ice ChrisK DPSElias Logan DaveJr. ton

If anybody was looking for custom stickers @Surfer(aka Nalu) did a great job on mine. Thanks again Nalu Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

Am I the only one who doesn't see names highlighted in yellow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are using Tapatalk I don't think they show up. When I viewed it in Web view the yellow highlighting showed up, but alas, not on my name.

Congrats to the winners. Awesome giveaway Nalu!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Holy Crap I won!!!! I never win! I want to thank my mom and Dad, my girlfriend for putting up with my tools obsession, and my cat that I scare with every project with my tools and Surfer for giving me this amazing opportunity :)

Congrats to everyone else who won and Thanks for this chance to get some really cool stickers!!

• Like 6

@tonylandin Still didn't get your info man

@Logan You won, still haven't got your info either

Sorry again winners, I know I promised to get these out by Tuesday but I'll be sending them out tomorrow Friday 6 January. I'm packing everything today. Thanks for being patient and not nagging me about it, lol. 

• Like 2

What he said⬆⬆. Would you also be willing to do paid custom work, or could you recommend a service that makes decent custom stickers? Ongoing schemes that pivot around whether I can get a TM registered may necessitate a small quantity of custom logo and safety warning stickers.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gary Risner
    Newest Member
    Gary Risner