Has anyone ever sent or recieved this as a gift?

grampage

9 minutes ago, Conductor562 said:

Clark Griswold wasn't too happy with his jelly of the month club membership, so I'm skeptical ?

Without knowing any context behind this statement, I think this is the funniest thing I've come across all day!!!LOL!!!!

• Like 1

would be cool to get the box each month like buying a storage locker and not knowing what your going to get......only thing I would be concerned with is after 4 or 5 months you start getting some duplicate tools or even different brand tools of the same tool, I wouldn't want 46 different screw drives from 9 different brands for my $600 a year.....

would be cool to get the box each month like buying a storage locker and not knowing what your going to get......only thing I would be concerned with is after 4 or 5 months you start getting some duplicate tools or even different brand tools of the same tool, I wouldn't want 46 different screw drives from 9 different brands for my $600 a year.....

Would make a good topic for a monthly video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, BMack37 said:

I see nothing wrong with having a bunch of screwdriver sets from different brands default_whistle.gif

so true but after a year if it is only 2 of the set from each brand would get frustrating......sets would be different

2 hours ago, comp56 said:

so true but after a year if it is only 2 of the set from each brand would get frustrating......sets would be different

Yeah, I definitely understand. It was more of a tongue-in-cheek comment about how I hoard screwdriver sets. :)

I've never been a part of a monthly subscription service of any type but I've watched others buy into them. It caters for those that are new to a hobby or (the more obvious) looking for new things to try. You aren't going to get your money's worth out of them because inherently you will get things you won't like/use, most likely several. These services tend to stay profitable by keeping their customers content(not happy) by convenience and giving them one or two items a month that are likable. I'd personally rather look at reviews, forums and browse Amazon for deals or new tools(then check reviews). Tools are a weird thing to have picked out for you; when are you going to get to use it? Do you already have those tools? Etc...

I agree, it will be good for some however when it comes to buying tools I want 100% control, If I buy something and it is not good or I end up not liking it that will fall on my part. Let's face it building a shed or building a workshop economics have to come into play somewhere. sure it is only $25/$50/$100 a month but that will add up after awhile.

I can spend money foolishly on my own I don't need any help.....

reminds me of my racing days, you could take $25,000 and build a race car and someone comes along with $12,500 and beat you.....

unless you are just a collector and not care, take my wife she has hand bags in a room that don't see the light of day but she keeps buying them......

• Like 1

Yeah, I definitely understand. It was more of a tongue-in-cheek comment about how I hoard screwdriver sets. [emoji4]

I've never been a part of a monthly subscription service of any type but I've watched others buy into them. It caters for those that are new to a hobby or (the more obvious) looking for new things to try. You aren't going to get your money's worth out of them because inherently you will get things you won't like/use, most likely several. These services tend to stay profitable by keeping their customers content(not happy) by convenience and giving them one or two items a month that are likable. I'd personally rather look at reviews, forums and browse Amazon for deals or new tools(then check reviews). Tools are a weird thing to have picked out for you; when are you going to get to use it? Do you already have those tools? Etc...

How cool would it be if@kc_tool had something like this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1