What's on your Christmas list?

Conductor562

My Mom called today and told me to email her some links to stuff I want for Christmas. Christmas? geez, is it that close already? I guess it is so with Christmas just around the corner it's time to start making your list and (if you're like me) 2nd guessing yourself 300 times. I wasted no time in shooting her a link to a 15 piece set of Proto ASD combo wrenches, a set of Proto "super" screwdrivers, and one of those awesome looking stud finders from Franklin sensors. What's on your list?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking at the Bosch, with their new impact driver with that fancy 1/2" drive combo chuck has certainly got my attention, and I do like their radio. I'm only really going to look at the drill and driver as I don't put to much stock in 18v sawzalls and circular saws although if the price for the set was right.

If only the manufacturers would upgrade their 28v/36v tools......

What I'm really dreading is the lame tool gifts by well meaning friends and relatives. I'm wondering what tool du jour their local merchants will entice them with this year. I usually end up some thing like a battery operated adjustable wrench or some other type of foolishness that I have to keep around the shop forever so no feelings get hurt. Care to guess what it might be this year?

Dunno bro. Sears was pushing their Max access wrench which was nothing more than a patent side-stepping, Chinese, copy of the American made Loggerhead bionic wrench.

P4K58.jpg

Of course Sears contends that the Max Access is a "totally unique tool" that functions differently than the loggerhead. I guess it's better than the battery powered adjustable wrench.

• 4 months later...