DeWalt return policy

Nordraw

Just a quick note about the DeWalt return policy. I ordered the special HD had where you got a Dewalt hammer drill with charger and two batteries and along with it you got a 108 piece tool set for 149. Pretty good deal. I got it in the mail yesterday and notice the 3/8 ratchet left a small amount of oil where it was stored and it sounded a little funny compared the the 1/4 inch ratchet. So, I called the 800 number told them my story and they took the part number and said they were in stock, took my address and are sending me a new one. Simple as that. Could not say more about how easy it was, very satisfied with how it went down.  I get to keep the other one too. Can't beat that.  

• Like 1

Don't know if this is your first mechanics tool set from Dewalt but man I can tell you mine are going on about 3yrs I believe and haven't had a single problem I have the 204pc set I freaking love pulling out those bad boys they really are made great, glad to hear if I do ever have a problem they will take care of me. Thanks!

• Like 1

We had a 20v recip saw go bad.  One year old.  Took it in and had a new one in a week.  $0 out of pocket.  

Currently we have a 20v impact that went bad.  Took it in.  Its been over 3 weeks.  Must be in short supply.  The sales rep for the area offered to let us use their personal 20v impact until the new one came in.  We didn't accept the offer, but you have to appreciate that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, builditguy said:

We had a 20v recip saw go bad.  One year old.  Took it in and had a new one in a week.  $0 out of pocket.  

Currently we have a 20v impact that went bad.  Took it in.  Its been over 3 weeks.  Must be in short supply.  The sales rep for the area offered to let us use their personal 20v impact until the new one came in.  We didn't accept the offer, but you have to appreciate that.

Wow thats a nice guy! I wouldn't lend someone my impact!:D

• Like 1