Fragile!

khariV

I come home to find a box in front of my door that's covered with "Fragile - Please handle with care!" stickers. Now, we're not talking one sticker but one in every side of the box. Whomever sent this really wanted to make sure that the contents were handled carefully by the shipper. Making the mystery box even more mysterious, the return label was a private individual in Charlotte, NC.

Now, I was sort of confused because I hadn't ordered anything fragile and I certainly wasn't expecting anything from an individual in Charlotte.

Well, seeing as how it didn't look like terribly suspicious (I've had to take bomb detection courses for work... don't ask), so I opened it up. What do you think I found was the super fragile contents?

70997108db723686dbce3db89acb818d.jpg

Mystery solved and now I'm just confused. Oh well, at least my nails are here.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, DaveJr. said:

Maybe they didn't want the plastic containers to shatter. Don't have a clue about the private address. Where did you order the nails from?

Amazon. Must have been a marketplace seller, though I could have sworn it was sold by amazon and it was definitely Prime 1 day shipping.