Sign fabrication projects

On 1/1/2017 at 11:25 AM, Theultimatehic said:

Making things is always better when thousands see your work! Especially when you get to say,  "Ya i built that". 

I usually get a response of you tree killer, or something along those lines. My company services oil an natural gas wells. Lots of people love to complain about it but end of the day you can thank guys like me for keeping the gas flowing. 

• Like 3

That's the old ryobi i had.  I sold it to the green guy in the picture. He needed a drill and i had a old one for 10 bucks.  10 years old and still going. Currently have two one+ drills. Don't have many battery tools as of yet. Will probably get into a better brand if i ever need more them an impact. 

• Like 1

Here's the cnc cutting some pieces for my next project. Couldn't get the video to upload.  Wrong format or something.   This is a local job we have been doing since they opened. Prepare for the next project, making 3 sets of reverse pan letters illuminated. Just bought a machine to do all the bending but can't use it on this job since i haven't figured it all out. Job is due in 2 weeks so this is the last set i will EVER bend. I hope lol.  At the same time its sad that this art is dieing. I'll teach my boy how to do it but it will be an unnecessary skill. Bending letters has made me thousands of dollars.  This machine will hopefully make me 10s of thousands. Pictured both the cnc and my new toy. 

20170112_115558.jpg

20161230_072915.jpg

• Like 2

Got a little busy and forgot to take pics so took this one before the welding started. Bent up three sets of these. It will say "Freddy's" and underneath it will say "steakburgers". Here's pic of what will be the face and the bent up returns. Im not doing the welding, training someone else on tacking these together. More pics to come. (Gonna upload pic in morning realised the pic was super blurry. Edit to come lol) 

• Like 1