Dewalt 9ah

Framer joe

3 minutes ago, Framer joe said:

Hi,,thanks for the videos guys.....the new 9ah will fit in the blower ,very tight and it sticks out the bottom ,so your battery rests on the ground  not the cage..

IMG_0263.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

Cool man Thank you??I love that blower! How's the runtime with that bad boy on there? 

• Like 1

hey,"bremon" sorry I don't know how to..drag,or copy or paste your name...I'm only a framer,no computer skills........in Canada,( btw my gramps lived in Nova Scotia)  they have a Dewalt 1400 jump starter,compressor thing ...you got it ? Heard of it ? It's only in Texas here...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bremon said:

This is really testing my patience. With regards to product release you Americans really are fortunate to be such a large market lol. Once your market gets a bit saturated manufacturers remember there are another 10% more people to sell to up north!

Whoa whoa whoa....there is something north of the USA?!?!?!!?!

I though it was just woods and wood boogers?

whoda thunk?

• Like 3

I spent two weeks in Montreal back in 2000 when I had LASIK. I mean this truthfully, San Diego and Montreal are the two cleanest and nicest cities I've ever visited. Both places had more friendly people I've ever run into that I've never met. So hooray for Canada. Now....having grown up in Coastal Maine, WTF with Quebec?!?!?!?!?!?!?

3 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

San Diego

3 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

cleanest and nicest cities I've ever visited

Whoa I musta missed the clean and nice parts.... been there 4 times and stayed at a "resort" in Mission Valley... it was ok but I've definitely been to better. 

1 minute ago, Cr8ondt said:

Whoa I musta missed the clean and nice parts.... been there 4 times and stayed at a "resort" in Mission Valley... it was ok but I've definitely been to better. 

Yeah my Dad was posted down there with the shipyard working on a rescue submersible for months so I visited for a couple of weeks. I stayed downtown, went to Corona, the zoo, the highways were all Ivey covered and a bum asked me for money. When I said I didn't have any he said...and I quote....this is important because I'm a New Englander and visit Boston quite often...."hey no problem dude, have a nice day".

The reason I prefaced that is because if I was in Boston, I would've gotten rolled, stabbed mugged and lets face it....raped...by homeless people. Absolutely lovely town!

1 minute ago, ChrisK said:

Yeah my Dad was posted down there with the shipyard working on a rescue submersible for months so I visited for a couple of weeks. I stayed downtown, went to Corona, the zoo, the highways were all Ivey covered and a bum asked me for money. When I said I didn't have any he said...and I quote....this is important because I'm a New Englander and visit Boston quite often...."hey no problem dude, have a nice day".

The reason I prefaced that is because if I was in Boston, I would've gotten rolled, stabbed mugged and lets face it....raped...by homeless people. Absolutely lovely town!

HAHAHA right, Was in Boston for a few days and stayed at the Sheridan, I had an awesome room there, however some buddies had a 2 bed closet that smelt of dead hookers.  Had to walk about 2 miles to a beer store and the only micro brews they had were from my home town.... fortunately I didn't have to interact with the locals much at all but WOW traffic is crazy there.  

2 minutes ago, Cr8ondt said:

HAHAHA right, Was in Boston for a few days and stayed at the Sheridan, I had an awesome room there, however some buddies had a 2 bed closet that smelt of dead hookers.  Had to walk about 2 miles to a beer store and the only micro brews they had were from my home town.... fortunately I didn't have to interact with the locals much at all but WOW traffic is crazy there.  

Yeah dude. Boston is a bitch to get around in. Figures though, they still have a few original cobblestone roads in bean town. Sam Adams is there though so that's good!

44 minutes ago, Framer joe said:

Bremon....hell ya..

31 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

I spent two weeks in Montreal back in 2000 when I had LASIK. I mean this truthfully, San Diego and Montreal are the two cleanest and nicest cities I've ever visited. Both places had more friendly people I've ever run into that I've never met. So hooray for Canada. Now....having grown up in Coastal Maine, WTF with Quebec?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Funny enough Quebec is widely regarded outside of Quebec as stereotypically being the rudest, most blunt Canadians lol. Montreal is more diverse and tolerant of anglophone though. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bremon said:

Funny enough Quebec is widely regarded outside of Quebec as stereotypically being the rudest, most blunt Canadians lol. Montreal is more diverse and tolerant of anglophone though. 

Born and raised in Quebec city. I know people outside of Quebec think that Montreal is more tolerant of anglophone but trust me on that, you'll find more "hard line" separatists in Montreal then elsewhere in the province. People outside of Montreal just don't feel threatened by English.

• Like 1